Will Rogers

Dec 23, 2017
He's had a great year - leads the SEC in passing. Is he ready to declare for the NFL or risk injury by returning next season?

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
No sir. I'm a big fan but he needs to come back and have a huge year, meaning big wins, before he will get drafted. I am probly as big a Will Rogers fan as there is here but tbh I am ready for Sawyer to take that job next year. I expected more this year, on the road in particular.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Unfortunately Will will likely not get drafted no matter what. Who knows, he could make it as a backup though? He certainly hasn’t yet proven he has the arm strength to make NFL throws.

XBLDawg

Mar 20, 2014
He's had a great year - leads the SEC in passing. Is he ready to declare for the NFL or risk injury by returning next season?
The way UGA is harrassing Hooker so far, Will may not have any passing yards next week. I see about -75 rushing yards in his future.

Will Rogers.sixpack

Sep 25, 2022
Let me just go ahead and put it out there:

I WILL be back next year.

And also the year after next.

Not only will I eventually break every passing record in NCAA and set them for years and years to come, but we WILL win the SEC and then play for a national championship, both next year and the year after. The NFL can wait. Haters better get used to it.

We are going to crush Auburn today!

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Let me just go ahead and put it out there:

I WILL be back next year.

And also the year after next.

Not only will I eventually break every passing record in NCAA and set them for years and years to come, but we WILL win the SEC and then play for a national championship, both next year and the year after. The NFL can wait. Haters better get used to it.

We are going to crush Auburn today!
Hey Will, Tom Brady here. Just be careful choosing a wife after you win a few Super Bowls. **

• Haha
Reactions: Cantdoitsal

acampbell

Oct 22, 2018
Will Rogers will be the qb at State for the next TWO years. People need to come to the realization that he isn’t an NFL player. He’s a system qb with no other options. Nothing personal.

ChinaDogSunflower

Aug 26, 2012
He won't leave early unless he wins 10+ regular season and even then idk. He's a Minshew mold with a weaker arm. A good college qb but benefits from the system too much.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login