Will should have transferred

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Hindsight is 20/20 but he’d have done MSU and himself a favor to have left for a team that runs the air raid. We’d be free to move on to a QB that better fits whatever we’re trying to do on offense, and he’d be running an offense he knows best. I hope he’s able to use his Covid year and find somewhere that fits him better, but we’ve made the decision to change offense and it’s time to change qb too

Reactions: Old Fart Dawg

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Hindsight is 20/20 but he’d have done MSU and himself a favor to have left for a team that runs the air raid. We’d be free to move on to a QB that better fits whatever we’re trying to do on offense, and he’d be running an offense he knows best. I hope he’s able to use his Covid year and find somewhere that fits him better, but we’ve made the decision to change offense and it’s time to change qb too
That’s on our coaching staff. They could have encouraged him to do just that, but they are gonna ride him to our demise.

He never has been, and never will be, a legitimate D1 QB. No matter how many 1-yard passes he made that he got credit for 50 yards in a gimmick offense.

Pookieray

Oct 14, 2012
I'm not really sure our OC understands what we're trying to do offensively. But what he is doing, he's doing it very offensively!

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Idiots on the other board posted that Will turned down 6 figure NIL deals from other SEC programs. We truly have some brain-dead fans, their maroon glasses are so thick, they can't be even remotely objective.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login