Will this be the year we score a TD in T-Town?

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
Two weeks ago I would've said absolutely, now I'm not very positive. Still can't believe we haven't scored a TD there since 2014 (I know, I know the block in the back)

Moondawgg

Sep 30, 2022
Football Fail GIF

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Two weeks ago I would've said absolutely, now I'm not very positive. Still can't believe we haven't scored a TD there since 2014 (I know, I know the block in the back)

My prediction is that we’ll have a nice 5 yard gain on the ground to kick things off, followed by a quick 6-7 toss for a first down to give State fans a glimmer of hope.

Immediately after, a run for no gain, a scrambling Rogers tossing it out of bounds on 2nd down, a false start penalty, and then a 3rd down dump off for a 6 yard gain when we needed 15. Rinse, repeat until Saban eventually lets his foot off the gas after getting up 48-3

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
I'm going to try and stay positive and say we get one in garbage time. Score is 45-0, Alabama 3rd stringers are in the game, and we get a late 4th qtr td.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
One thing I've realized is that no one is keeping score of any of our predictions on this board. So it doesn't matter if you're right or wrong. If that's the case, why not be optimistic? We're gonna scare them to death. Bama wins 38-35.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
One thing I've realized is that no one is keeping score of any of our predictions on this board. So it doesn't matter if you're right or wrong. If that's the case, why not be optimistic? We're gonna scare them to death. Bama wins 38-35.
Why not be optimistic? I've been a State fan for more than a couple of decades, that's why. I've ruined too many otherwise great fall Saturdays by being optimistic. It's easier assuming the worst.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Why not be optimistic? I've been a State fan for more than a couple of decades, that's why. I've ruined too many otherwise great fall Saturdays by being optimistic. It's easier assuming the worst.
For a State fan pessimism = realism on way too many Saturdays.

Reactions: Wesson Bulldog
Sep 29, 2022
We'll score. Bama's pass defense is mediocre by Bama standards. Assuming we can protect Will, we'll put up some points. Not enough to win . . .

MeridianDog

Sep 3, 2008
I hope I am wrong, but it think we will have a shot at one FG, make it and then not score a TD until the end of the game, when Bama has scored about 50 points and Saban lets the third string D get some time on the field. Then we will miss the extra point and Leach will cuss for not going for 2. I wish there was one more year before I die, but fate has told me it's not going to happen this year.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I have a strange feeling we may burn that safety a few times and win some 50/50 balls thrown up to Duck or Rara.

Part of me wants to believe we will be up at the half a little. But then I remember what happened the last time I believed anything good would happen at Bama.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
If we can score 2 Offensive TD's or more and keep the loss to within 14, I'll be ecstatic. I know that sounds defeatist but at this point, I just would like a reach around from Saban while taking a more flacid and smaller one.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
How does a construction team working on improving things 17 up so badly the building is one good fart against a load bearing wall from being condemned? That's like a farmer loading his tanks with round up instead of fertilizer to spray his field with.
Sounds like the contractor didn't 17 things up so bad, so the hot takes by you and others were a little out of line. So are the ones that say we won't score on Bama.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login