Wills playing good tonight

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I'm gonna give this place a rest tonight and get out of here. It's quite evident that we still don't have on the offensive line or which play we need to run add that moment, or what we need to do we to run it. We still don't have good defensive backs either.

I'm telling you it's going to be a very long football season. You all have a drink and take care.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I'm gonna give this place a rest tonight and get out of here. It's quite evident that we still don't have on the offensive line or which play we need to run add that moment, or what we need to do we to run it. We still don't have good defensive backs either.

I'm telling you it's going to be a very long football season. You all have a drink and take care.
More to do with the calls tonight. We are getting open in midfield. Instead we are calling screens and getting our *** beat on defense

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012

As soon as SC scores again I'm with ya. 3-8 here we come.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
More to do with the calls tonight. We are getting open in midfield. Instead we are calling screens and getting our *** beat on defense
I will say this before I leave. I don't know how to break this to you, but it wouldn't matter who the **** we had a quarterback they don't have time to do anything. No quarterback, is that good. We don't know what to call either.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login