With basketball over and baseball tanking,

DeaconBeau

Mar 3, 2008
I am ready for the spring game Saturday. Numerous sources have told me that we will not be dissapointed with what the football team will be able to do this year. Co-Eric and Smith have been grabbing everything they can get their hands on. They still say Tyson Lee is dominating the defenses and also the move of Bonner to RB could pay off huge for us in the upcoming season (he is breaking ankles at practice). Guess im just looking for a bright spot in MSU atheltics right now!

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
Every year we hear "so and so is catching everything/hitting every WR in stride/knocking everyone out." I'm not being negative, I'm very happy with football after the 8 win season we just had. However, this sounds like spring sunshine to me and I want no part of it. I've heard this too many times only to find out it was complete crap after buying into it. Show me on the field in September, October, and November.</p>

DeaconBeau

Mar 3, 2008
Trust me I am not the kind of person views State football with unfailing optimism. I def understand the track record of our program. The only reason I even mentioned it is because of the people who told me. Every year these guys let me know whats been going on and this the first year they have really said anything positive. They are definitely realists and if we look like crap they are always the first to tell me. Since Croom got here this is the first year they have said something like this so I guess I am just trying to be optimistic about it for once.

KennyB

Mar 3, 2008
Croom hasn't surgar coated much in the first few springs that he has been here.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
There'll be one scintillating play, but the rest of the game will look like two buffalos mating.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
There'll be one scintillating play, but the rest of the game will look like two buffalos mating.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login