Women’s Bracketology 3/1

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
We did it, guys! We finally lost enough games to put us on the Bubble. After weeks of losing and not budging from the 8/9 spot, Charlie Creme has us as an 11 seed in the First Four (Last Four In) with Vanderbilt.

Big accomplishment by Purcell here. Talk to him nice.***

We’re down to a 46 NET. 3 weeks ago, we were at 27.

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
I see one more win - MAYBE - for this team. Most likely will be one and done in Greenville and miss the NCAA. If there is a women's NIT this year, I would turn it down if I was Selmon. Nothing to be gained by spending $$$ to participate in a meaningless tournament when the team is just going thru the motions at this point. It's painful to watch them just mailing it in at this point.

Reactions: Dawgg

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I see one more win - MAYBE - for this team. Most likely will be one and done in Greenville and miss the NCAA. If there is a women's NIT this year, I would turn it down if I was Selmon. Nothing to be gained by spending $$$ to participate in a meaningless tournament when the team is just going thru the motions at this point. It's painful to watch them just mailing it in at this point.
If this team loses to Mizzou on Sunday, they might as well not even make the trip up to South Carolina for the SECT.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login