Woody enters the portal

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Wish him the best, he was good when he was healthy. I'm guessing he asked for and didn't get what he wanted. Let's say he asked for $250K hoping to get something close to it but would take less (I have no idea what he's worth). That would equate to $436 PER YARD this past season. He's just too unreliable with his fragile body. Thanks but NO THANKS Woody

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
Now that he’s transferring I have something to say. I think he may have been an X-man with healing powers. I’ve never seen someone that can have 3 season ending injuries every game and miraculously be better after a little attention. Then everyone drool all week about how tough he is playing through it.

Best of luck to him

kired

Aug 22, 2008
That would equate to $436 PER YARD this past season. He's just too unreliable with his fragile body. Thanks but NO THANKS Woody
It’s my understanding Judkins got about 50% more than $436 per yard this past year. Will be interesting to see if he stays healthy. They ride the hell out of him… he wasn’t near as productive this year, but they’ll have to continue paying him $700k-$1M to keep him.

RBs more than probably any position need to capitalize on these NIL deals because they can take such a beating thru college.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login