Worst part of all of this is learning Hughes, Knox, Turner, etc. are over 60 and close to retiring.....

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
The guinea gets better with age guys. Once that thing has been through the wringer and learned to bounce back, it's a new game. All you 20 somethings ain't seen nothing yet.

FACTS By Cooterpoot

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
My 2 cents. First of all know that everybody is different. I worked til I was 70 because I felt good, was making a good money and mainly because enjoyed what I was doing . I retired when Covid came along because I didn't want the hassle of dealing with a mystery illness. Second, If your sex drive (note I didn't say your sexual proficiency LOL) drops off dramatically before you're 60 you need to get checked to see if there's a physical problem because it should still be fairly strong into your 70's .

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
My 2 cents. First of all know that everybody is different. I worked til I was 70 because I felt good, was making a good money and mainly because enjoyed what I was doing . I retired when Covid came along because I didn't want the hassle of dealing with a mystery illness. Second, If your sex drive (note I didn't say your sexual proficiency LOL) drops off dramatically before you're 60 you need to get checked to see if there's a physical problem because it should still be fairly strong into your 70's .
Oh I know it's low T. But Testosterone raises your blood pressure so I am not a candidate for replacement.

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
Oh I know it's low T. But Testosterone raises your blood pressure so I am not a candidate for replacement.
She'll love it too
major league baseball lol GIF by FOX Sports: Watch. Enjoy. Repeat.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login