Worst thing about coaching changes

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Is that I am so hungry for the latest info I resort to listening to the Bo Bounds show just in case he actually talks State sports for a few minutes and has some info I don't already know. Of course he never breaks any news but still I am stupid and desperate enough to listen to that putrid show.

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018
SAME****
And when you turn him on he’s talking about best gas station food! smh

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
SAME****
And when you turn him on he’s talking about best gas station food! smh
Stick around long enough and he'll throw up info about Turquoise, 4 Roses, "Rock Star Zinfandels", Hush Puppies (yeah back when I listened he would go on and on about wearing hush puppies), how he let "the little guy" drive the boat, on and on
Vomit Throw Up GIF by LLIMOO

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018
Stick around long enough and he'll throw up info about Turquoise, 4 Roses, "Rock Star Zinfandels", Hush Puppies (yeah back when I listened he would go on and on about wearing hush puppies), how he let "the little guy" drive the boat, on and on
Vomit Throw Up GIF by LLIMOO
Be’s already done dropped that he has cranberry juice in his Tito’s sometimes. Not sure who’s getting older, him or me…..

msugrad2003

Aug 27, 2013
Anyone with a negative view of Waffle House is probably a terrorist.
The only slightly-negative thought about the WH is my feet slide apart when standing at the urinal in the restroom. Honestly they slide apart standing on the floor anywhere inside a WH. But i guess that’s what gives it character. Carry on

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010

Worst thing about coaching changes​

Getting the old coach stink out of the offices.

Mask Corona GIF by YouTwoTV

• Haha
Reactions: patdog

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
Is that I am so hungry for the latest info I resort to listening to the Bo Bounds show just in case he actually talks State sports for a few minutes and has some info I don't already know. Of course he never breaks any news but still I am stupid and desperate enough to listen to that putrid show.
What is the time lapse between Bo pimping Economic Development in Mississippi and the next Morgan & Morgan advertisement?

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
Same here. I listen to his "podcast" on Apple, but it's really just 5 minute sections of interviews surrounded by 10 minutes worth of automated ads. I thought Steve's podcast was annoying with the auto-generated ads, but Bo Bounds' offering is the worst. Also, his app sucks. I've already deleted it from my phone. And it's not like you're getting interesting takes from Bo either. It's amazing his show is still around - he must really hustle his advertisers.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login