Would Coach rather be right or have MSU win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2005
I don't understand why so many people still waste their time on the guy? He never brings anything new to the table. He thinks Stans sucks as a coach. Fine. To each his own. He can't bring himself to enjoy anything about MSU. If State makes a run to the Sweet Sixteen or the Elite Eight then he will whine because (1) they didn't win one more game or (2) they didn't do something during the game that he wished they had. He did the exact same thing in football. From 2001 to 2006 the football team won 17 games. They win 8 games in 2007. They beat Auburn, Alabama, Ole Miss, AND won a bowl game. What is his reaction? "Our offense sucks!" Every other State fan actually took it the way it should have been taken. "Thank god, something other than losing."

He simply can't sit back and enjoy anything. This guy could be lost in a desert for 3 days without any water, only to complain when he comes across a little ground water because he didn't find a cold bottle of Aquafina waiting for him. Again, if MSU gets to the Sweet Sixteen or Elite Eight he will ***** about it. Whether he'll say "the draw was easy" or "they did it in spite of coaching" or "they should advanced," he'll find a way to **** on it.

And sure enough, a group of posters here will flock to his posts and try to argue with him. Let it go people.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
"He thinks Stans sucks as a coach. Fine. To each his own. He can't bring himself to enjoy anything about MSU. If State makes a run to the Sweet Sixteen or the Elite Eight then he will whine because (1) they didn't win one more game or (2) they didn't do something during the game that he wished they had. "

let this unlikely thing happen before you go around whining about "what I would say"

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
BewareOfMSUDawg said:
It's so obvious, I don't know why anybody bothers to respond.

And usually sans purple trojan. Gary's from Brooklyn and likes it rough. </p>

Columbus Dawg

Feb 23, 2008
He has admitted that he doesn't believe half the stuff he says. He just has a strange way of getting his rocks off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login