Would Georgia Tech hire Leach away from us?

Clay Lyle

Sep 30, 2022
I’m sure we would waive the buyout. That would be a nice academic institution for him in a league with weaker defenses. Also, a direct flight to Key West.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I’m sure we would waive the buyout. That would be a nice academic institution for him in a league with weaker defenses. Also, a direct flight to Key West.
Why would we waive the buyout if they were going to hire him? Also, why are you sure of it?

Reactions: BigDawg0074

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Mike needs to work on his health. The guy does not sound good right now.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Leach is right! We don't know how to handle prosperity. Are you folks really State fans or posers from Ole Miss?

Reactions: Ibdancin

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
Why would MSU want to waive the buyout if he wants to go somewhere else?

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Leach is right! We don't know how to handle prosperity. Are you folks really State fans or posers from Ole Miss?

What "prosperity" would he be speaking of? I was just looking it up and the overall record for the 6 opponents we've beaten this year is now 27-34, only ONE of them has a winning record and that is Bowling Freaking Green at 6-5. Assuming we show up Saturday we can add ETNSts W/L record to our other 6 wins and our opponents records will then be 30-42 with only 1 winning record among the 7 opponents.

Is that "prosperity"? We've played 3 teams w/ a pulse so far and we only played 1 half against all of them combined. The others were barely breathing and we've struggled at times with them. "But, But, we've got one of the hardest schedules in the country", BULLSCHITT

Clay Lyle

Sep 30, 2022
Why would MSU want to waive the buyout if he wants to go somewhere else?
I think we would waive his buyout because it would be a mutual parting. Sweetens the deal for Georgia Tech to take him.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
What "prosperity" would he be speaking of? I was just looking it up and the overall record for the 6 opponents we've beaten this year is now 27-34, only ONE of them has a winning record and that is Bowling Freaking Green at 6-5. Assuming we show up Saturday we can add ETNSts W/L record to our other 6 wins and our opponents records will then be 30-42 with only 1 winning record among the 7 opponents.

Is that "prosperity"? We've played 3 teams w/ a pulse so far and we only played 1 half against all of them combined. The others were barely breathing and we've struggled at times with them. "But, But, we've got one of the hardest schedules in the country", BULLSCHITT
#20 FPI I know you are concerned about losing your coach so you would love to see us replace ours.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
#20 FPI I know you are concerned about losing your coach so you would love to see us replace ours.
1. What is this "your coach" and "our coach" stuff? He is one and the same, the hard headed, refuse to change, coughing mumbling rambling wannabe pirate.

2. Woo Hoo, we're #20 in the FPI, way to go, we're so proud, hang a banner. I had to look it up even, and for those that don't care I'm going to show you anyway straight from that ESPN site, "FPI- measures strength on net scale points; expected point margin vs avg opponent on neutral field" whatever the heLL that means. You really had to stretch to find something we were ranked in.......

Now, lets look at the polls that EVERYBODY aspires to be in and we will see that we aren't in any of these Top 25, didn't receive ANY votes even. We do however see such perennial powerhouses as Tulane, Coastal Carolina, and Cincinnatti ranked though.

More ESPN rankings for you

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
The joke's on you for thinking Leach flies commercial.

Thumbs Down

Sep 29, 2022
New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB

Reactions: SoulCatcher

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018

Horrible attempt.

Those teams have a losing record because we did our job! If we don't beat them they are 6-4

You guys need to do better at your troll.

Leach isn't on the hot seat. Is listed as safe and will be here next year!

Thumbs Down

Sep 29, 2022
Horrible attempt.

Those teams have a losing record because we did our job! If we don't beat them they are 6-4

New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Horrible attempt.

And all of those other teams beating them shows they were terrible and DIDN'T DO THEIR JOB and they suck.

I don't know where you get this "you guys need to do better at your troll." You think I come here to troll and want us to lose? I'm a State fan, been one since mid 60's. Attended school here, live here in Starkville most of the time, met my wife here, my 3 kids graduated here. I've got over 8,000 posts on this board since 2008. You think a Black Bear troll would come here like that? I would love for any and all of our teams to win everything but if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his *** everytime he jumped either. I am a realist, I call them like I see them unlike you and Ranchddawg who have some major reality issues and can't face the truth that after 3 years the AirFade, special teams and OL have shown little if any improvement and are mediocre at best.......

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
And all of those other teams beating them shows they were terrible and DIDN'T DO THEIR JOB and they suck.

I don't know where you get this "you guys need to do better at your troll." You think I come here to troll and want us to lose? I'm a State fan, been one since mid 60's. Attended school here, live here in Starkville most of the time, met my wife here, my 3 kids graduated here. I've got over 8,000 posts on this board since 2008. You think a Black Bear troll would come here like that? I would love for any and all of our teams to win everything but if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his *** everytime he jumped either. I am a realist, I call them like I see them unlike you and Ranchddawg who have some major reality issues and can't face the truth that after 3 years the AirFade, special teams and OL have shown little if any improvement and are mediocre at best.......
Go over the SECSPORTS.COM and look at the statistics for our special teams, offense and defense. You will find we are leading in some of them and competing nicely in others in the SEC. I know you hate Leach and his offense. We have seen improvement and you are in denial because you hate Leach. ANYBODY playing UGA, Alabama and LSU would struggle to beat them. That's why they are top ten. Are you upset because you didn't get the Moral Victory in those games?

Reactions: Ibdancin

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
It absolutely says it all, it says we've beaten up on 6 teams that are bad and haven't beaten anybody respectable. I'm glad you agree "LOL!"

Reactions: patdog

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
It absolutely says it all, it says we've beaten up on 6 teams that are bad and haven't beaten anybody respectable. I'm glad you agree "LOL!"
Pooper troll :

#1 georgia, top ten Alabama and LSU on the road

thats 3 of 4 losses

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login