Wow. FIFA & Olympics come down hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

patdog

May 28, 2007
On Canada for spying on opponents practice with drones. Canada women’s soccer docked 6 points in Olympic group stage, making it virtually impossible to advance. And coach & 2 assistants are suspended for a year. I think this will be the last drone spying scandal if those sanctions hold up to appeal.

Dawgfan61

Mar 2, 2008
On Canada for spying on opponents practice with drones. Canada women’s soccer docked 6 points in Olympic group stage, making it virtually impossible to advance. And coach & 2 assistants are suspended for a year. I think this will be the last drone spying scandal if those sanctions hold up to appeal.
If Canada were to field 11 drag queens, I am sure the Olympics would reverse course and award them 12 points to make up for the 6 points they were docked. I know its gonna be locked now.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
The coaches are total 17ing bags for this.
I would be furious and devastated if I were a player.

• Haha
Reactions: Anon1704414204

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
The players knew. They had to know. This went on for over 10 years and involved both the men’s & women’s teams & multiple coaches. They knew.
Wait...they've been flying drones over other team's practices for 10 years, and no one said anything until now? And right at the start of the Olympics?
Seems like there is a lot more to this story.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Wait...they've been flying drones over other team's practices for 10 years, and no one said anything until now? And right at the start of the Olympics?
Seems like there is a lot more to this story.
Looks like the USA has known about it for a while but simply didn't turn them in. Possibly because they didn't want it to interfere with the USA-Canada-Mexico joint bid for the 2026 World Cup.

2024 Paris Olympics: U.S. Soccer has apparently been aware of Canada’s drone spying incidents for years - Yahoo Sports

LOTRGOTDAWGFAN

May 23, 2022
American christians won gold medal in the oppression Olympics. I mean, seriously, people in the other 5000 religions went on with their day and American Christians are just screaming and stomping in a hissy fit.

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
American christians won gold medal in the oppression Olympics. I mean, seriously, people in the other 5000 religions went on with their day and American Christians are just screaming and stomping in a hissy fit.
Even if I WEREN'T a Christian I woulda found it for what it was: Disgusting. As Blatant and Direct 17 Christianity message as ever seen on the world stage. Denying that is a lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login