Wow KY really plays well at home

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
They are today. They GOT SCREWED right before the half, Cost them 3 points.
The UGA player was tackled in bounds, near the sidelines. Refs stopped the clock, which was at 3 seconds.
UGA kicked a FG, but time should have expired.

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
Kentucky isn’t a good football team but they have some talent, especially in the freshman class.

#2 is one of the most explosive freshman in the SEC. Don’t be surprised if he hits the NIL market in a couple of weeks and ends up in Knoxville.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Kentucky isn’t a good football team but they have some talent, especially in the freshman class.

#2 is one of the most explosive freshman in the SEC. Don’t be surprised if he hits the NIL market in a couple of weeks and ends up in Knoxville.

Terminology is pretty loose here.

Not a good team, bad team, terrible team are frequently used to describe teams that are pretty clearly among the best 50 or so in the country. Often to describe teams in the top 30 or so.

We're pretty clearly among the 30 or so best and many here seem to think the sky is falling.

I guess 4 or 5 teams are great, 10 are good, and everybody else sucks. The 10 good teams are different most weeks.

It's all so exhausting. I'm gonna get a drink.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Kentucky is a pretty solid football team with a few deficiencies. It doesn’t excuse State’s poor performance against them but they aren’t bad.

Reactions: She Mate Me

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Good non-answer to Peeper's question.

Admit it . . . you forgot (or, didn't know) that Kentucky lost to Vanderbilt last week at Kroger Field.
Kentucky is better than usual this year. We still should have played better but they aren't chumps like they have been in the past. And the last two games neither is Vandy

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDawg0074

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Kentucky is better than usual this year. We still should have played better but they aren't chumps like they have been in the past. And the last two games neither is Vandy

I don't really like wearing a watch, so I just check my phone whenever I want to know the time.

Reactions: chuckster.sixpack
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login