Wow Synagogues and airports all over state threatened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marler

Apr 9, 2017
We are red ants and black ants in a jar. Some fool somewhere keeps shaking the jar

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
We are red ants and black ants in a jar. Some fool somewhere keeps shaking the jar
The red v black ant in a jar claim is BS, but the point of the story is valuable- look at who is shaking the jar when social conflict is occurring.
I have found that the groups shaking the jar almost always have agendas.

Last edited:

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
If you truly support just about any politician beyond the local level, at least understand that it is their agenda to divide you from the other party as violently as possible. We are all in the same struggle to make it in this world. Fighting only strengthens those who encourage it, but don't really engage.

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
Rapid overpopulation due to diversity is not a good thing.
Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
This is not a new thing. The Jewish temple where I live has had armed security for years

3407Dewey

Jun 4, 2014
I’m trying my best to understand the flow of this thread. Starts with reporting of hate crimes and lamenting the hate, then proceeds to blaming politicians for the hate, and lands on blaming diversity and immigration. I haven’t followed the news stories, but my best guess would be that if synagogues in Mississippi were threatened, it wasn’t by an immigrant.

Reactions: dorndawg

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I’m trying my best to understand the flow of this thread. Starts with reporting of hate crimes and lamenting the hate, then proceeds to blaming politicians for the hate, and lands on blaming diversity and immigration. I haven’t followed the news stories, but my best guess would be that if synagogues in Mississippi were threatened, it wasn’t by an immigrant.
Who do you think?

engie

May 29, 2011
Diversity is not a strength. More so, forced diversity is self destruction.
It depends on what is actually implied by the word and the context in which it is mentioned. Diversity of thought and the open marketplace of ideas is a strength IMO which obviously would come from a wide range of ethnicities and upbringings.

What seems to actually be meant by the word most often these days = ethnic diversity + thought conformity at the risk of being ostracized. Which really isn't diversity at all IMO.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
You never know. There are plenty of immigrants threatening the Jewish people right now. If you weren’t aware of this, you aren’t paying attention or you’re being willfully obtuse.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
You never know. There are plenty of immigrants threatening the Jewish people right now. If you weren’t aware of this, you aren’t paying attention or you’re being willfully obtuse.
There are a whole lot of dumb white college kids also showing huge support for hamas right now while also coming across as threatening to Jewish people. It’s really kind of odd

this whole country continues to be a complete clown show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login