WT17 was that contraption they jury-rigged …

was21

May 29, 2007
to deal with Woody’s injury of the day? Looked like a splint of some type. I laughed out loud at the sight of it.
At first glance, thought it looked like a tube from the back of his leg up his ***.

Will Rogers.sixpack

Sep 25, 2022
Never seen anything like it used in a game. My take is he likes that heroic attention. Give him that extra whatever needs attention wise, as long as he will come back in the game. Good back when he’s mentally available, actually works hard, glad to have him.

• Sad
Reactions: Pookieray

Will Rogers.sixpack

Sep 25, 2022
It looked more like a blind turner that my mom would take off the window and whip me with. It looks more rod like than flat tape like in the video

Ozarkdawg

Apr 1, 2017
It looked more like a blind turner that my mom would take off the window and whip me with. It looks more rod like than flat tape like in the video
The split I saw it on screen, it kind of look like a giant zip ties strapped to his leg. Thought maybe I just mis-saw it.

Will Rogers.sixpack

Sep 25, 2022
The split I saw it on screen, it kind of look like a giant zip ties strapped to his leg. Thought maybe I just mis-saw it.
I don’t know. Again I’ve never seen that personally in sports or at least football. Maybe it was a blind turner and they told him it was something new and high tech to make him “feel better”. I don’t know.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
to deal with Woody’s injury of the day? Looked like a splint of some type. I laughed out loud at the sight of it.
Family Construction GIF by getflexseal

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login