Y’all calmed down yet? Let’s talk about NFL O-Lines

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
There’s some really ****** ones out there…Dear Lawd…how can you leave your franchise QBs (Prescott, Rodgers, Burrow) running for their lives…
I imagine the anxiety suiting up on Sundays knowing you’re gonna get your *** completely kicked by the Dline is extremely high.

carry on with your bitching. It’s Tiger Stadium y’all. I’ve been a few times. Never won when I’ve gone.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
It really is unbelievable that in all the o linemen in college football there’s not enough good quality ones to make it in the NFL but it also really tells you how the game has changed with Defensive linemen.

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
I didn’t watch the entire game last week, but Aaron 17ing Rodgers got beat down last week in the short time I watched…that’s a lot of money you are letting get beat down. I don’t know the contract situation in GB, but I know he almost ‘peace’d out’ last year and wouldn’t surprise me if he actually does after this season if it’s not better….

I told my wife today, if I had a boy that was over 6 ft tall with a big frame and was halfway athletic, I’d be grooming him to be an OL guy..

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Injuries man. Dallas and Green Bay both were missing 2 starters (technically Dallas lost their starting right guard in the first drive.) 3 of the 4 starters are pro bowlers as well. NFL offensive lines need to practice together quite a bit to come together, very few reps for backups.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
You got dlinemen that are big strong and faster than most backs. Olinemen with quick feet are worth a premium.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login