Y'all need to understand it now...

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
If you haven't already. Them announcing Kiffin's extension today was as predictable as it gets. It was calculated to make a splash on Championship Saturday. It didn't work out exactly like they wanted since it seems outside of our boards nobody cares. For all of y'all talking him up for every job out there, get real. If he had any chance at all of getting gigs like that, he wouldn't be at Ole Miss to begin with. He is where he is going to be till they run him off.

EdamCheeseDawg

Jan 4, 2020
I couldn’t agree more with you! I will be the first to admit, I was on the bandwagon like so many here saying he was going to jump ship and leave oxford asap. When I heard he signed his extension today it made sense … he didn’t have a chance at any other of the big time job openings. OM will be the best he can do. I’m so thankful we have Coach Leach and that he loves our university and doesn’t troll on Twitter like Kiffin. Typical shark douche

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Did Festivus come early?

If you haven't already. Them announcing Kiffin's extension today was as predictable as it gets. It was calculated to make a splash on Championship Saturday. It didn't work out exactly like they wanted since it seems outside of our boards nobody cares. For all of y'all talking him up for every job out there, get real. If he had any chance at all of getting gigs like that, he wouldn't be at Ole Miss to begin with. He is where he is going to be till they run him off.

Why so soon for the airing of grievances?

OliveBranchDAWG

Aug 22, 2012
I couldn’t agree more with you! I will be the first to admit, I was on the bandwagon like so many here saying he was going to jump ship and leave oxford asap. When I heard he signed his extension today it made sense … he didn’t have a chance at any other of the big time job openings. OM will be the best he can do. I’m so thankful we have Coach Leach and that he loves our university and doesn’t troll on Twitter like Kiffin. Typical shark douche

Time for a ban

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login