Ye of Little Faith

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
I told y'all all night long to chill and that we'd win, maybe in OT (I didn't actually post that stuff, but I pounded 12 Spindle Tap Proper Pils so it's my truth now). Leach and Rogers knew exactly what to do to win this game (again, I had 12 beers) and it was never in doubt (12 beers speaking. That's more than a 6 pack for the math challenged). I'm out of ideas (again, I drank 12 beers and for good reason. Didn't you watch that **** after the first quarter? That would drive anyone to drink). Anyway, we won. Fall back.

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
Bill Nye Reaction GIF

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
I told y'all all night long to chill and that we'd win, maybe in OT (I didn't actually post that stuff, but I pounded 12 Spindle Tap Proper Pils so it's my truth now). Leach and Rogers knew exactly what to do to win this game (again, I had 12 beers) and it was never in doubt (12 beers speaking. That's more than a 6 pack for the math challenged). I'm out of ideas (again, I drank 12 beers and for good reason. Didn't you watch that **** after the first quarter? That would drive anyone to drink). Anyway, we won. Fall back.
Since you were so sure, how many finger nails do you have left?

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

Congrats on your official qualification as a bing alcoholic.

Welcome to the club. Pick up your liter mug at the door.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
All part of the plan to lure Georgia into a false sense of security next Saturday***

Reactions: dog12
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login