YeeeeHiiiiii..........

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
....son came through with PGA Playoff tickets for the first round in Memphis this week. Totally amped about it. Been a few years since I've been to Southwind, but expecting some real intense golf. For those going, stay cool and enjoy.
That’s a good boy

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
....son came through with PGA Playoff tickets for the first round in Memphis this week. Totally amped about it. Been a few years since I've been to Southwind, but expecting some real intense golf. For those going, stay cool and enjoy.
My daughter got Hospitality Tickets 🤷

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Already have tickets to round 1 & 2. On my way. Rain predicted early in the day.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
If you need a bodyguard call me. I am from Montgomery, Al and we roll hard down here. As long as I am around you can come and go safely from any riverboat.

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
Enjoy. I went last year and if you haven’t been yet since it’s become a playoff, you should. It’s a completely different tournament now and they’ve made that course tough for the players. I can’t go this year but I will be at east lake for the championship

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I’ll be there this weekend too, and while it may be the same course, I’ve been hearing that the tournament set up is light years from what it was 10-15 years ago. I remember being stoked to find out that someone like Fowler would at least be there, so to think that it’s now 4 days of the top 70 in the FedEX points, it’s just crazy.

The $275 hospitality tent tickets were way too rich for my blood, but I’ve got grounds tickets for Saturday, and it’s ok because I actually enjoy walking the course. The only thing I’m trying to decide is whether to drive and park or go the Uber route that drops you off at the front door

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login