Yes / No: CZA finishes the season?

DogStuckAtUM

Aug 5, 2021
He’ll ride it out. What’s 13 more days?*

*besides losing to Southern and getting stomped by Ole Miss

bulldognation

Jan 26, 2004
An empty chair could coach better than these clowns. At least the chair would be more engaged on the sidelines.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I almost didn't watch the second half last night since I have to work this morning but I did watch. It's like watching a train wreck. You gotta watch just to see how bad it gets. No doubt I will watch the next 2 or at least listen to the radio if I'm at work. I will admit I'm about to the point that I want it to be as disastrous as possible. Which is wrong. But still there is no saving the season. Every single aspect is a dumpster fire. And the flames get bigger every 17ing game. We are in a death spiral to say the least

Reactions: OopsICroomedmypants

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
We should fire him now just in case we screw around and win the Egg Bowl and Keenum gets cold feet again. Firing him now would eliminate that possibility.
There is no way he could beat Mississippi. I even wonder if we can beat USM. Western Michigan made us look bad in the second half. At this point I'm even mad at myself for thinking CZA was going to make us competitive before the season started.
Let Will Rogers coach the offense at this point. We are the laughing stock of the SEC. Vandy would kick our butts up and down the field with a better QB.

Reactions: Captain Ron

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
We should fire him now just in case we screw around and win the Egg Bowl and Keenum gets cold feet again. Firing him now would eliminate that possibility.
We’re past that - he could win by 20 (yeah, I know), and he’s still gone.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
There is no way he could beat Mississippi. I even wonder if we can beat USM. Western Michigan made us look bad in the second half. At this point I'm even mad at myself for thinking CZA was going to make us competitive before the season started.
Let Will Rogers coach the offense at this point. We are the laughing stock of the SEC. Vandy would kick our butts up and down the field with a better QB.
An OM buddy was at a bar in Jackson the Thursday night before the 1981 Egg Bowl. He met a pro scout who had been scouting both teams and asked what OM' chances were. The scout laughed and told him they didn't have a single player who could start for State and it was going to be a massacre. I can still remember their freshman QB running around the field taunting our players and fans as OM sealed the victory.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
An OM buddy was at a bar in Jackson the Thursday night before the 1981 Egg Bowl. He met a pro scout who had been scouting both teams and asked what OM' chances were. The scout laughed and told him they didn't have a single player who could start for State and it was going to be a massacre. I can still remember their freshman QB running around the field taunting our players and fans as OM sealed the victory.
OM was at least competitive that year and had won the game before they played us. We aren't even competitive. We just played a terrible defense last week and floundered while they walked all over our defense. Last night they placed an explanation point on this season for me.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
He’ll ride it out. What’s 13 more days?*

*besides losing to Southern and getting stomped by Ole Miss
Just my opinion but that would mean 13 additional days to search for a new one before signing days. Players will know and they can make decisions on what they want to do. Fans will be happy.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login