YNWA!

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
Overall a pretty good game for a preseason match. We need Allison back asap
He is supposed to be back for the opening EPL game with Fulham. That goal Adrian gave up shouldn't have counted. It was onside but Adrain had two hands on the ball when it was kicked out of his grasp. That is supposed to be keeper's ball.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Big win. Klopp has now won every trophy you can win at Liverpool. Meanwhile, Mane scored a goal in the German Super Cup. Hate to lose him. But it had to happen. Replacing him with a younger Nunez is a good move long term.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
Big win. Klopp has now won every trophy you can win at Liverpool. Meanwhile, Mane scored a goal in the German Super Cup. Hate to lose him. But it had to happen. Replacing him with a younger Nunez is a good move long term.
Yep. Mane hasn't looked happy in a couple of years. Even when he scored he looked unhappy. I don't know what it was, I suspect he was jealous of MO. He was never going to surpass Mo, the Egyptian King. One of them, given their age, was always going to have to be moved on while he was still worth something. That unfortunately was ALWAYS going to be Mane. Nunez looked a BETTER replacement today, and he is YEARS younger. For the record, Mane was my favorite player at Anfield, but NOTHING trumps the club.

coachnorm

Jul 23, 2015
Things would be perfect if we could sign Jude Bellingham during Winter transfer window. YNWA

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login