You are only as strong as your weakest link....

Columbus Dawg

Feb 23, 2008
we should have been developing Ravern all year long like I have said many times.

Pretty good coaching job by Stans today. Much better player rotation. My only complaints would be sticking with the zone for the entire first half. I would have mixed in some man. That allowed Memphis to build up a 9 point lead at the half. We outplayed them by 6 in the second half mixing it up. Also, I didn't like zoning it out of the timeout with 8 minutes left in a tie game. You have to have an identity and Stans preaches toughness. If you are "tough", you come out of the timeout in man to man. But in his defense, Gordon couldn't do anything with CDR.</p>

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Stans worst coaching job this season was in 2007 and it cost us player development and it also put us against the 1 seed in round 2.
So remember that, when we all act like its no big deal to lose to Miami FL or Clemson.

We have to start getting it done in Nov and Dec. Bost and Osby need to be thrown into the fire.

Also, what happened to Brian Johnson knowing his role?

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
we were actually running our offense through Brian Johnson on a few possessions. It made me scratch my head.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login