You be the judge..........

Pars

Oct 11, 2015
Cant Reaction GIF

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
Not a Lebron fan but that's pretty weak to prove he's a dick. I'm sure there's better video evidence out there to prove he's a dick.

Reactions: bolddogge

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
My thoughts as well mainly cuz i didn't see or hear what's being referenced. I'm sure it's there but ain't watching a 3rd time to catch it.
But Lebron IS a Dick in a few ways while also being a good Family Man and gives a ton to worthy causes.
Most all Extreme Wokesters have Dick & CuntSchit Traits.

Reactions: DawgsGoneWild

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Ok, I judge that this Sara Rose tweets A LOT, and is very dependent on content that appeals to the Far Right.

And Lebron may in fact be a dick.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
This situation a little bit overblown, but he should've handled things a little differently. I cannot see some of the old players like Kobe acting like that towards a kid. The kid was in the wrong for running up like he did, but LeBron should've handled it differently... like he was the adult in the situation. Like I said the this kid should not have acted like that. LeBron should not have either. I guess he must've actually been afraid of the kid.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
This situation a little bit overblown, but he should've handled things a little differently. I cannot see some of the old players like Kobe acting like that towards a kid. The kid was in the wrong for running up like he did, but LeBron should've handled it differently... like he was the adult in the situation. Like I said the this kid should not have acted like that. LeBron should not have either. I guess he must've actually been afraid of the kid.
Not so afraid of the kid but more afraid he would get rushed. He lets the kid run up it’s like a green light for everyone else to think about running up too.

Reactions: Ers236

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
The 5th or 6th article down on foxnews is about this and the “social media reaction”. The obsession with lebron just blows my mind.

side note: using “social media reaction” to write a news article is the furthest thing from actual news I have ever seen

Reactions: mstateglfr

KentuckyDawg13

Aug 15, 2006
The 5th or 6th article down on foxnews is about this and the “social media reaction”. The obsession with lebron just blows my mind.

side note: using “social media reaction” to write a news article is the furthest thing from actual news I have ever seen
it's not news.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005

If it’s a social media reaction news story it’s really not a news story.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
17ing pathetic to post to Twitter and even more so to post to SPS.
This is what grasping looks like.

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
I don't like LeBron, but I am thankful canereas are not following and people judging my every public move (even though you get some of this as a pastor).

Reactions: mstateglfr
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login