You can’t defend Rogers either. He’s horrible.

QuadrupleOption

Aug 21, 2012
Either way behind or way in front. Of course, if he throws it within 5 yards of LoS he is money. That’s what he has been his entire career.
Then why don't we do that and pick up 5-8 yards per play instead of whateverthe17 it is we seem to be attempting now?

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
This is all coaching... lack there of....

We are 10 games into the season and receivers are running wrong routes. I'll have to watch the replay to see the OL but I'm sure they busted some assignments. It's ridiculous how bad the execution is. .... it isn't on Rogers.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
If Mike Wright was playing QB today we would probably be down 7-6 at halftime. Only reason we got three points on the last drive is because Rogers made a great throw under pressure to get us back into field goal range after our 6th year senior O lineman got a stupid personal foul penalty.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
This is true. Robertson’s drop wasn’t on him though. Pathetic throw. One out of every three throws seem to be on target and then the drop.
You obviously don't understand QB play. The reason the ball was there is because the defender was beyond him. If he threw it where you wanted it int is guaranteed.

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
This is all coaching... lack there of....

We are 10 games into the season and receivers are running wrong routes. I'll have to watch the replay to see the OL but I'm sure they busted some assignments. It's ridiculous how bad the execution is. .... it isn't on Rogers.
Thanks for trying to educate the "QB does it all" gang on here. The more we enlighten them . . .

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Imagine if Leach had started Rogers those past three years. He'd have no more than a handful of yards and touchdowns and would go down as one of the worst QB's in State history.***

Reactions: blitz2Win

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Imagine taking a month long L as Wright continually makes Rogers look like Joe Montana and then coming to talk trash about Rogers in a 20+ point win. I mean we almost scored more points in a half today than we did in all Wright’s starts. What a moron. Please don’t advertise your association with MSU in public. @SouthFarmchicken

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I normally want state to beat ole miss for obvious reasons, but I really want rogers to show out on Thursday just to see what his haters say then

Reactions: NTDawg

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
I’ll say this: southfarm chicken is consistently a Rogers hater, with little justification other than he has an opinion. It a stupid position, but as his Titanic hate-a-thon sinks into oblivion by winning a winable game, he’s on the rear deck with the band playing “Nearer my God to Thee”, we find humor in his consistency.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Rogers is the best we got right now to help stabilize this dumpster fire of an offense. I don't think any QB would excel in this offense with this staff. Keep Bump and clean house.
This thread has several posts concerning receivers running into each other, dropping passes, (HailStout, Mcdawg22, 57Stratdawg). What about posts like that and the rest of this season with our receivers makes you want to keep him? I'm all for former players being involved with the team and respect highly their contributions to our university but I'm just not sure what Bump brings as a coach? He has limited experience and I haven't seen any improvement in these guys this year

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login