You can always count on Auburn for some drama. Allen Greene out as AD.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
It's impossible to even know who is right and wrong at Auburn. It just continues to spiral out of control. Both Greene and Harson were widely respected before they there. And then again Malzahn is a good coach too.

Oh well, hate to see it. Just hope Harsin has completely fallen apart and we get an easy win in Starkville this November.

Duke Humphrey

Oct 3, 2013
This was expected with a new President coming on board and Greene's contract expiring. Auburn is a mess, as DaA probably knows best.

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
Nothing to do with the new president. He just inherited it. Not that it had anything to do with the previous president either. This is 100% boosters.

DawgInThe256

Feb 18, 2011
So Butch Thompson will be their new AD ***

And yes, I will make the "baseball coach as the new AD" joke every time a job comes open.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Nothing to do with the new president. He just inherited it. Not that it had anything to do with the previous president either. This is 100% boosters.
Just curious - what is it that they want, and how exactly are they planning to find it? Unless it's Hugh Freeze? I simply don't get why they don't just get out of the way and just pay players (that the coach targets).

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
Just curious - what is it that they want, and how exactly are they planning to find it? Unless it's Hugh Freeze? I simply don't get why they don't just get out of the way and just pay players (that the coach targets).

Their boosters are too power hungry and can’t stay out. Auburn boosters have been known to be the worst about wanting to be too involved in the program and end up causing chaos

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login