You have already lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaroonOil

Jan 13, 2021
81 million voters you cry. Well, young people actually came out and voted. There are more young people than older people in this country. Just like there are more Democrats in this country than Republicans. Trump lost because of his handling of COVID.

Now that the cat is out of the bag. He will be charged at the right time to boost turnout. He will be barred from running and face jail. Move on to DeSantis.

Lock it & cry. Russian bootlicking, faschochristrian trash

Fritz!

Oct 16, 2014
After today, I hope there’s not a limit to the “ignore” list.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Our founding fathers were geniuses.

Just like there are more Democrats in this country than Republicans. Trump lost because of his handling of COVID.

Thank God for the electoral college. It levels the playing field so mindless herds of nincompoops can’t vote away an entire country.

Also, 17 you.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
I'm afraid he is right. This country is full of idiots thanks to our higher education system, the media, Hollywood and the communist in power

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
81 million voters you cry. Well, young people actually came out and voted. There are more young people than older people in this country. Just like there are more Democrats in this country than Republicans. Trump lost because of his handling of COVID.

Now that the cat is out of the bag. He will be charged at the right time to boost turnout. He will be barred from running and face jail. Move on to DeSantis.

Lock it & cry. Russian bootlicking, faschochristrian trash

This is why the Democrats can't have nice things. Destroy the economy. Tell you that spending a **** ton of money will fix it. And crying Russians and Nazis are behind everything GOP. They won't be happy till they run everything and anything you do in the name of democracy.

I have never seen a group of people be so passionate to control the world but tell you it will fix everything because they are so much smarter and better than you. Don't ever question that!

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
I can’t wait for sports to start in less than a month. The leash will be extremely short for this type of horse ****.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I can’t wait for sports to start in less than a month. The leash will be extremely short for this type of horse ****.
Yeah, well where the 17 have you been for the previous 2 years while me and DCD have been dealing with this horse ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login