You know, LT, it's easy to accept responsibility when there are no consequences...

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I wish he would have blown that booger out of his nose when they made the documentary Thunder and Lighting. He had a booger in his nose. A Booger. You would think the cameraman or director would have noticed and said something.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
"Bah Gawd, when I was in charge at Miss'ippi State, we propped up Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee, just like God intended! Now, with this NIL money, Alabama don't even need to beat us up every year anymore. What in the hell is this world coming to when we don't even play Alabama anymore? Who are they going to step on to get into the Championship now? Missouri? That's way too long of a drive for Alabama when we're right here next door ready to take one for the team! And another thing... all this SEC TV Revenue is getting out of control! I'm looking at Miss'ippi State schedules with 6,7, hell up to 8 home games! Suddenly, we're just too good to start a season with 3 straight away games in Provo, Memphis, and Columbia, SC?!? How is Tulane gonna have home games if we don't show up?!? And we're putting too much into the "fan experience"... last time I went into Scott Field, the bathrooms had porcelain urinals. Can you imagine? Porcelain... and they were single person urinals with those little walls on the side. Real college football fan piss goes into a galvanized steel trough while you try not to make eye contact with the 20 other men using the same trough!"

Last edited:

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
LT gets a bad rap, some of it deserved, some of it not deserved. It was a different world back then.

Reactions: Anon1664516582

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
He's actually right about this:

“I used to feel strongly that we were academic institution-based with amateur athletes, but because of the way we led, I’m totally convinced I’m on the side of the student-athlete now. They deserve everything they’re getting, and we, as athletic leaders, deserve everything we’re having to deal with. The leadership of the NCAA and the leadership of those of us involved in athletics saw this coming. We had a system in place. We couldn’t change it. Through our lack of taking control, of changing our system, we just sat there and let this happen,” Templeton said.
The NCAA could've reformed 10 years ago and nipped all this in the bud, but instead they lawyered-up and lost court case after court case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maroon Eagle

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
Who's the most glorified, worthless sack of monkey crap? LT or Big E?
Big E Reaction GIF by WWE

Reactions: Dawgg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login