You would think some network...

gtowndawg

Jan 23, 2007
would figure out how to show #25 playing at #16 so late in the season with a possible SEC title in the balance.

This is why we need an SEC network. They could be flexible to pick up games like this. Crap.

lawdawg02

Jan 23, 2007
for showing two games wednesday night, featuring one ranked team.

the sec network will be here in a year or two. it just makes sense.

Woof Man Jack

Apr 20, 2006
I gotta think this is a logistics problem. Who wouldn't want to broadcast the MSU-Vandy game...if it was possible?

ESPNDawg

Jul 19, 2007
A lot of the low tier networks, raycom, fox sports net, espnu, espn regional - basically anything that is not in HD, use the same truck. They will rent from a local television provider. Last night I worked the UT-UGA titty game on ESPN2 and it was in a Crosscreek productions truck. It was going from there to do some other game tomorrow for another network.

yee dawgy

Mar 3, 2008
They'd be showing Big Ten in hopes of pleasing Delaney!! That could provide a biggger payout in the long run!!! We could have the SEC Rosebowl.

gtowndawg

Jan 23, 2007
I guess that makes more sense. Still, hopefully an SEC network could help in a situation like this.

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
Isn't Vandy full of really smart people who should be able to figure something out?

patdog

May 28, 2007
I'm calling ******** on the reason MSU-Vandy isn't on TV is because of scheduling issues with equipment. You're telling me that a damn truck that is scheduled to be in Columbia, SC can't be in Nashville, TN on a week's notice???

MadDawg.sixpack

May 22, 2006
Quote:_________________________________________________You're telling me that a damn truck that is scheduled to be in Columbia, SC can't be in Nashville, TN on a week's notice???_________________________________________________

Have you seen the price of gas lately???

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login