YoutubeTV folks

TimberBeast

Aug 23, 2012
So the State Arkansas basketball game showed as unavailable today, I’ve noticed this with a few other basketball games lately. Anyone know what’s up with this? We were able to watch on the espn app but would much rather not deal with that.

Delmar

Jan 8, 2008
So the State Arkansas basketball game showed as unavailable today, I’ve noticed this with a few other basketball games lately. Anyone know what’s up with this? We were able to watch on the espn app but would much rather not deal with that.

I watched it on YoutubeTV. The guide said something along the lines of Teams TBA. But, I went to the station and it was playing.

The Fatboy

Oct 18, 2005
I had no issues. The game was moved up and it showed the teams as TBA but I could watch just fine.

ETA my DVR did not record it but I assume thats because of the TBA in the names of the teams

Last edited:

TimberBeast

Aug 23, 2012
That’s weird but thanks for the responses. I’ll have to see what’s up next time I see unavailable showing. There were three games showing as unavailable at the same time as ours.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Same thing for me. Unavailable. Watched in by logging into the ESPN app

dahmer17

Aug 25, 2012
I have youtube tv and go to espn.com and hit WATCH then SCHEDULES AND REPLAYS and often get games that are not listed on my youube schedule. And I don't have espnplus

Hot Rock

Jan 2, 2010
I watched it using youtubetv clearance on the ESPN app on my phone. I can always find games there if they are ESPN based easier. I only go to you tube tv app when the game is not ESPN based if I am on my phone

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login