YUKU really does suck. Sorry , it just does.

BigErnMcracken

May 23, 2006
totally agree. I hardly even visit the site much anymore or post. At first I thought it was because I was traveling a lot for work but I have been home for a week and it is just the same. The setup and everything about it is aggitating and really makes the board less enjoyable.

Why again did we switch?

rugbdawg

Oct 10, 2006
Done at the bottom left hand corner and the internet window is blank. Chat is the worst.

DowntownDawg

May 28, 2007
...but it's not the format, it's the bugs. Replies disappearing, not being able to access, etc.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
It's slow as hell and down a lot.

Can't get used to the set-up. Hate the way you don't end up back at the board view after you post.

Sucks.

ScoobaDawg

Jun 4, 2007
I have adapted to yuku, and yes it has bugs and still goes down at times. but its getting better.

As far as your complaint, next time you reply..uncheck the "stay in topic" checkbox and you will return to the board after a post..like you want.

Woof Man Jack

Apr 20, 2006
I've had very little problems...everything seems to load just fine. Still getting used to the new controls, but so far, it's been no big deal.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
I agree. I have had a few issues with it but that is to be expected with a new board bit for the most part I have no problems with it

SBD.sixpack

Nov 1, 2007
I can't read the Six Pack at work anymore. It's blocked because it says it's a "networking/dating" site.

Porkchop.sixpack

Jan 23, 2007
sucks as much as I just don't know my way around yet. For instance, after I post, I have to click about 3 times to get back to the main message board. There has to be a quicker way to do that -- I just don't know it. That's typical of my experience with Yuku. I just don't know my way around and as a result it is terribly inefficient for me. I will probably learn.</p>

saddawg

Jun 25, 2006

</p>

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login