Zack Arnett coming up on Finebaum

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
They have been saying this for 2 hours. Thank God some of the normal dipshits haven't been on.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
good interview - one thing that occurred to me - imagine being the school that comes in and tries to pull recruits and current players away during the grieving of a death of a head coach. Georgia and Ole Miss working to get Rara before he declared for the portal. Possibly Dillon Johnson as well.

One would have to think that would be a dark shadow on your career going forward. Needs to be remembered.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
This was a good interview. I like Arnett's directness, and I beleive that over time he'll come into his own style for these types of interviews.

I especially like the fact that neither of them avoided the "elephant in the room" questions.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
good interview - one thing that occurred to me - imagine being the school that comes in and tries to pull recruits and current players away during the grieving of a death of a head coach. Georgia and Ole Miss working to get Rara before he declared for the portal. Possibly Dillon Johnson as well.

One would have to think that would be a dark shadow on your career going forward. Needs to be remembered.
I've never seen any proof of this? Unless there is some proof, It's not following anybody's career (and probably not ever if there is proof).

Reactions: QMartinez
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login