Zavion offered by LSU *pretends to be shocked*

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Looking Good Look At Me GIF by Max

Theconnormead

Jan 26, 2023
Keep in mind we offered and kept him when LSU didn’t want him. Twice. DAWG FOOD.

It sucks for us, but I don't blame him. In his shoes I would have likely done the same. He has a limited time and hoping we find a good QB and OL is not a great strategy. LSU is in a much more stable place than we are right now.

Reactions: SirBarksalot

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
He’s always wanted to go to LSU. Everyone from Louisiana does. They didn’t want him last year but after another year at the farm league team, he was seasoned enough to be called up to the big leagues.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Not going to do it but if you go to the Tiger Rant and pull up the recruiting forum, theirknowledgeable posters and boosters who began writing stuff on his flip right after the egg bowl.

They accurately predicted the exact day and hour of his portal move and followed that up by saying “it’s been in the works for awhile”

Same few posters have predicted several other transfers they have landed and are completely accurate on the timeline as well.

Im not sure who’s in charge of athletic affairs, such as this at MSU but it’s safe to say “I could have your job tomorrow, buddy”

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login