Zombie Kissinger

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I would like to assign the following reading for this weekend. More to come next weekend. IMG_9858.jpeg

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
I read them aloud nightly on my ZombieKissinger OnlyFans

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Didn't read the obit, but please tell me it was a heart attack during fourplay so I can confirm that we are living in a simulation.

Reactions: 85Bears

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Didn't read the obit, but please tell me it was a heart attack during fourplay so I can confirm that we are living in a simulation.
To be clear, do you mean “fourplay” and the stress of gambling took him in or do you mean “foreplay” and he died getting pegged by a hairy Eastern European prostitute?

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I wouldn't be walking around an Ivy League campus. You might get knocked in the head and not because you are a zombie.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I always admired Kissinger. He gets a bad rap from some for Vietnam falling to the Communists, but the Congress at the time cut off promised aid to the South after we pulled out. That led in just a few weeks to their collapse. Kissinger was a master at realistic and pragmatic international politics. We could use a HUGE dose of that right now.

KentuckyDawg13

Aug 15, 2006
I always admired Kissinger. He gets a bad rap from some for Vietnam falling to the Communists, but the Congress at the time cut off promised aid to the South after we pulled out. That led in just a few weeks to their collapse. Kissinger was a master at realistic and pragmatic international politics. We could use a HUGE dose of that right now.
He was a war criminal. Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos where he approved killing hundreds of thousands of civilians (women/children) via carpet bombings; Chile coup (US led) to install a fascist leader which led to violence/death/etc; Bangladesh (3M people died under his orders); East Limor (200K died through efforts orchestrated by him); Argentina he gave support for the brutal murders/torture/disappearance of leftists (30,000), etc.
The list continues, just a little history lesson for those not aware of the atrocities of this war criminal.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
He was a war criminal. Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos where he approved killing hundreds of thousands of civilians (women/children) via carpet bombings; Chile coup (US led) to install a fascist leader which led to violence/death/etc; Bangladesh (3M people died under his orders); East Limor (200K died through efforts orchestrated by him); Argentina he gave support for the brutal murders/torture/disappearance of leftists (30,000), etc.
The list continues, just a little history lesson for those not aware of the atrocities of this war criminal.
Yes, Communists see him that way. By the way, he was never in a position to order anything. Just a little government lesson for the those not aware of how government works. You have a lot of your facts wrong as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: MagicDawg

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Yes, Communists see him that way. By the way, he was never in a position to order anything. Just a little government lesson for the those not aware of how government works. You have a lot of your facts wrong as well.

Makes you wonder how they feel about Hilary…

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login