Btw: RPI for Missouri games

patdog

May 28, 2007
agree there as well.

Im sure there are a lot of wheels spinning behind the scenes.. and there are probably some things settled well before the conference tournaments.

Im not sure how hard it is to set up a regional and get crews at every location.. but would make sense that there is a large portion of those host sites decided before the conference tournaments end... and perhaps the seeding changes a little on who slides up or down... but the hosts spots are setttled.

Which is another reason why.. I dont think we host.
Yeah. I know they don't announce the hosts until Sunday. But they will be pretty much decided in the next couple of days. One problem we have is Mississippi is the worst possible draw in the 1st round tomorrow. Half the RPI impact of that game is their record, and they have a losing record. So no way to help ourselves much with just 1 win. I think we have to beat A&M to have a chance, and hope the hosts aren't already decided by then. Any wins or losses after Wednesday probably won't matter.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Yeah. I know they don't announce the hosts until Sunday. But they will be pretty much decided in the next couple of days. One problem we have is Mississippi is the worst possible draw in the 1st round tomorrow. Half the RPI impact of that game is their record, and they have a losing record. So no way to help ourselves much with just 1 win. I think we have to beat A&M to have a chance, and hope the hosts aren't already decided by then. Any wins or losses after Wednesday probably won't matter.
agreed awful draw.. and a team that has zero to lose and wants to beat a rival on the way out the door. Doubt Ole Miss would care one bit if they were playing South Carolina. Playing us though... they'll be ready to play.

Shouldnt matter... they are awful... but So was missouri and we saw what happened there.

Reactions: patdog