Lanier football is about to BMFAU

615dawg

Jun 4, 2007
I will always remember Gene posting pictures of Tommy Kelly running in the rain showing the dedication as we prepared for the 2-10 2003 season.
Definitely remember that. My dumb *** would get hyped for things like that.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
This is why our fanbase sucks, why are folks hating on this?

Congrats and yes wishes is all you need to post.
This is my redacted reply because I first typed a very critical one. Let's just say there's been no love lost between Mr Kelly and MSU fans pretty much since he stepped foot on campus.
Edit: and before anybody says something that Bulldog on his shirt and in the background is a Lanier Building, not MSU

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
I will always remember Gene posting pictures of Tommy Kelly running in the rain showing the dedication as we prepared for the 2-10 2003 season.
This is more a personal memory and story... I'll always remember the Tennessee game that 2002 year. My UT in laws, in all their orange, had upper deck seats but decided to sit in the student bleachers in the north endzone. I went over there before the game. Told them not to do that.

State was warming up on that end and Kelly was half assing warm ups and the DL coach, forget his name, was cussing him.

Anyways, ut in-laws left the game early because they were getting cups and Pennies thrown at them. Jason Witten blocked poor Josh Morgan into the bushes.

Reactions: 17itdawg

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
This is more a personal memory and story... I'll always remember the Tennessee game that 2002 year. My UT in laws, in all their orange, had upper deck seats but decided to sit in the student bleachers in the north endzone. I went over there before the game. Told them not to do that.

State was warming up on that end and Kelly was half assing warm ups and the DL coach, forget his name, was cussing him.

Anyways, ut in-laws left the game early because they were getting cups and Pennies thrown at them. Jason Witten blocked poor Josh Morgan into the bushes.
Thread highjack since you have UT connections. I think in 2012, UT came to Vegas. They had either a RB or WR that was in Dooley's dog house and didn't get on the field often, but when the did, it was a big play waiting to happen. Who was that player?

SyonaraStanz

Mar 5, 2010
Thread highjack since you have UT connections. I think in 2012, UT came to Vegas. They had either a RB or WR that was in Dooley's dog house and didn't get on the field often, but when the did, it was a big play waiting to happen. Who was that player?
Cordarrelle Patterson? I was close to the sideline that game, and he sprinted down the sideline returning a punt for a TD, and I’ve never seen a human move that fast in person.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I wish him the best and hope he's grown as a man. The last memory I have of TK is seeing him projectile vomit on the last play of the game.

patdog

May 28, 2007
This is why our fanbase sucks, why are folks hating on this?

Congrats and yes wishes is all you need to post.
I take it you weren’t around for the Tommy Kelly years at Mississippi State. Generally, I’d agree with you. But not in his case.

Dawg84

Jul 28, 2015
I literally can’t remember the issues with Kelly. I remember the name, but not much else.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
I take it you weren’t around for the Tommy Kelly years at Mississippi State. Generally, I’d agree with you. But not in his case.
I had 2 classes with him. He was always 10-15 mins late. Always wore sunglasses inside. Always walked in talking on his phone.

Reactions: patdog

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
I hope he matured at some point in the last twenty years. The guy had a boatload of talent and a thimble-full of work ethic in college.

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
This is my redacted reply because I first typed a very critical one. Let's just say there's been no love lost between Mr Kelly and MSU fans pretty much since he stepped foot on campus.
Edit: and before anybody says something that Bulldog on his shirt and in the background is a Lanier Building, not MSU
I would think it should be a "Lanier" Bulldog on his shirt.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Cordarrelle Patterson? I was close to the sideline that game, and he sprinted down the sideline returning a punt for a TD, and I’ve never seen a human move that fast in person.
It took some brilliant coaching to not use him more that game. He had a big play every time he touched the ball, yet he hardly got any touches.