Not long guys…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
That’s a mighty long-winded post. I claimed 2021 Alabama was a rebuilding year whilst also saying they would “challenge” UGA, which you claimed no one could? Interesting memory you have there.
Ok, whatever helps you cope Billiam, you also have a couple of lengthy post itt as well…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Link to the responses with that many words to these corny azz jokes that seem to be the highlight of your day… :ROFLMAO:
I could say any of them since, you know, you have already proven that you can’t count to 4 and wouldn’t know the difference.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I could say any of them since, you know, you have already proven that you can’t count to 4 and wouldn’t know the difference.
You’d be lying too, you literally had to ask me to acknowledge your joke “yOu mIsSeD tHaT sUbTlE dIsS”… :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You’d be lying too, you literally had to ask me to acknowledge your joke “yOu mIsSeD tHaT sUbTlE dIsS”… :ROFLMAO:
The 1-5 seemed to strike a nerve. It will be ok, little fella. UGA can still beat up on the Vandy’s of the world.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
The 1-5 seemed to strike a nerve. It will be ok, little fella. UGA can still beat up on the Vandy’s of the world.
It “seemed to strike a nerve” because I said you could make corn bread with it, being it was corny af?

You have a bad case of “I said so, so it happened”…
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Last edited:

Latest posts