Tier 2 covering up rape at Washington..

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
"Reports coming to light that Washington RB, Tybo Rogers, was accused of r*pe before the conference title game and sat out, but was allowed to return and play in the playoffs. Then a second separate r*pe allegation was reported and now he's been arrested and charged for both incidents"

This is horrible. I remember when this happened at UGA and Kirby kicked the player off and he never played again.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Can’t wait to see how Willy spin this one
Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office

Last edited:

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
Can any of you miscreants and career criminals tell me wtf second degree and third degree rape are?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Once again, UGA fans are the place to come for breaking news regarding anything related to Alabama. Does the OP have alerts set up on his phone to receive notifications of anything Alabama related?

To the OP, I don’t have enough info either way. With the #MeToo movement, you can’t convict on an accusation. I doubt that DeBoer decided to ignore an accusation with solid proof in order to play a kid who had 1 carry in the NC game. This kid wasn’t going to impact a W or L either way.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Wh

Why didn’t Bama kick Miller off the team? Dude brought a gun to a murder scene
We’ve been through this. “Bama” didn’t kick Miller off just to see you and other UGA fans cry about it. Why did the Charlotte Hornets draft Miller #2 overall? I mean, according to UGA fans, he is a murderer, right?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Once again, UGA fans are the place to come for breaking news regarding anything related to Alabama. Does the OP have alerts set up on his phone to receive notifications of anything Alabama related?

To the OP, I don’t have enough info either way. With the #MeToo movement, you can’t convict on an accusation. I doubt that DeBoer decided to ignore an accusation with solid proof in order to play a kid who had 1 carry in the NC game. This kid wasn’t going to impact a W or L either way.
Facts seems to hurt this little guy

Latest posts