Whose at 125?

Goosfraba

Oct 29, 2021
I had heard rumblings before that he was receiving a Sunkist stipend. That would pretty much end his college career
Rumor has it the same administrator that worked on Wick's transfer credits is reviewing Suriano's financial/NIL issues. What is there to be concerned about?

PS - he is a tOSU alum

Oct 29, 2021
I have never been called that before, but you are welcome to your opinion.

BTW, it should be that's, not thats..... since it is a contraction of that is, kind of like the contraction of who is should be who's.
Except that one should use "who" and not "that" when referring to people. So "who's" and not "thats" (or whatever).

86PSUPaul

Oct 11, 2021
Except that one should use "who" and not "that" when referring to people. So "who's" and not "thats" (or whatever).
True, I guess I was just being the Spelling Nazi there and not the Grammar Nazi! And I wanted to throw something back at the poster with his own words….

Reactions: Hlstone

Honcho

Oct 29, 2021
Black Out Faint GIF by The Ringer

Yinz and all ur fancy grammar.

McPat

Oct 31, 2021
Happy to get NS or DH… but still very excited to see what Steen can do too. Maybe giving Steen a redshirt makes good sense, especially if we expect Howard to move to 133. Steen-Howard-Bartlett-SVN looks like a real solid future to me.

McPat

Oct 31, 2021
Wow - really? Has Steen hit the weight room as hard as some have tweeted? Howard spent his last two years of high school at 126; Steen wrestled 120 last year. I thought Steen was viewed as a four year 125 lber.

El_Jefe

Oct 11, 2021
Wow - really? Has Steen hit the weight room as hard as some have tweeted? Howard spent his last two years of high school at 126; Steen wrestled 120 last year. I thought Steen was viewed as a four year 125 lber.
The coaches see Howard as a 4-yr 125. Steen slots nicely into the Conaway role.