2023-24 PSU WBB Thread

Nitwit

Oct 12, 2021
Maybe we have a coach afterall. We didn’t used to win against teams like this.

NavyBlue

Nov 5, 2021
Lady Lions went on the road to Saint Johns and after a slow start, won the 3rd and 4th quarters by 19 combined to win by 16. Ali Brigham appears to be in much better condition and her, Pinto and transfer Lavelle are giving the team good minutes in the post. All 3 have different skill sets. Much better quality depth in the backcourt also.

Reactions: BobPSU92

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Game day Nov 13? Who made this poster?

it's funny you ask that. I was surprised how late in the day of a game PSU WBB posted the tweet. It got me thinking that perhaps 1) it was designed by another group, as it's unlike their usual game day tweets, or 2) that they were getting creative, but that their schedules were kind of messed up by being so far away from home. I missed the incorrect date in the tweet, but that's not surprising as anybody that uses white text in front of white clouds, or in front of the white froth from breaking waves is making beginner level mistakes on the poster design.

J.E.B

Oct 30, 2021
What’s up with Coach Kriegs? Is this hot start something to get excited about or have they been playing weak opponents? Lady Lion BB fans opinion needed.

JerseyLion

Oct 31, 2021
What’s up with Coach Kriegs? Is this hot start something to get excited about or have they been playing weak opponents? Lady Lion BB fans opinion needed.

They lost to the 6th ranked team in the country by 1 point, so they must be pretty legit.

Just an observation. I don't really follow the team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Indian rocks rich

Latest posts