Birmingham Southern advances to D3 Supers

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
As far as the college closing, I'm afraid they will have some company in the coming years.
Not "The W", they are getting a new name and students will flock there in record numbers. Players will be hitting the transfer portal to play for the Mighty Owls!

17itdawg

Sep 30, 2022
As far as the college closing, I'm afraid they will have some company in the coming years.
They're going to have a lot of company in the next 5-10 years. I met with a provost from a well known private college(not located in MS) last week to discuss their endowment and financial situation. This is a school that isn't in trouble currently, and everyone here would recognize their name. They're currently working on getting ahead of the curve to increase their endowment and try to position themselves in a more secure financial situation than most schools currently find themselves. This college is one of the lucky ones. We are going to see drastic changes to the higher education landscape in the next decade.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
So how does that work if the college closes ? They can't possibly keep playing with no funding or anything to report to. Just means their season is over.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
We are going to see drastic changes to the higher education landscape in the next decade.
and we need to.

The student loan program needs to be completely revamped. It's great for Wall Street executives and Academia, but cripples many graduates for years. I do realize there will be no changes.

Latest posts