Did everyone forget to renew their subs?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
The old bama fans are too busy buying their Michigan gear.
I think Supreme finally caught up with Willie
arnold schwarzenegger death GIF

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
It was a little over 3 grand actually, who knew someone’s subscription ending before a game is played and them choosing to take some time before renewing would bother another man this much :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: KoreyDawg

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
It was a little over 3 grand actually, who knew someone’s subscription ending before a game is played and them choosing to take some time before renewing would bother another man this much :ROFLMAO:
#SabanstillDoneDoe

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
On a serious note. Where did the Gumps go? They probably all in their DMs talking about not posting trying to troll.

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
On a serious note. Where did the Gumps go? They probably all in their DMs talking about not posting trying to troll.
I'm here. Just not a lot to talk trash about right now.
Not gonna beat up on Georgia basketball. Your athletic department decisions do that for you enough.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
I'm here. Just not a lot to talk trash about right now.
Not gonna beat up on Georgia basketball. Your athletic department decisions do that for you enough.
hoops program is dead. At least baseball is providing a little fun

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Lying Season 4 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Just stop.
Why do you care so much rather I’m lying or not?

I don’t even care to call you and others liars who get on here and mention the things yall do and have.

Like the cruise you say you went on, i accomplish nothing by proclaiming you saying that is bs, yet you’re so narcissistic and conceited that because you hate me over my fandom, you think i don’t have 3k to spend as if you’re privy of my financial situation.

Grow up dude…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Why do you care so much rather I’m lying or not?

I don’t even care to call you and others liars who get on here and mention the things yall do and have.

Like the cruise you say you went on, i accomplish nothing by proclaiming you saying that is bs, yet you’re so narcissistic and conceited that because you hate me over my fandom, you think i don’t have 3k to spend as if you’re privy of my financial situation.

Grow up dude…
I don’t hate you, my dude.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Imagine thinking you matter that much that I would lie to you lol.

You’re dead azz bent outta and counting my pockets:ROFLMAO:, I bet if I sent a screen shot my brokerage account or this 5 figure 11 month certificate of deposit I have drawing 5% you’d think I photoshopped it.

It’s so funny when ppl online are so conceited and think their the only ones getting money…
Lol it’s like the worst lie anyone could come up with. You can afford 3K for Christmas but dawgshq had a promo that you can sign up for $1 a month during football season.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I don’t hate you, my dude.
Maybe hate is a strong word but you have entirely too much vitriol for me, and constantly say all kinds of bs to try and get to me.

I don’t understand why it’s that serious to you while simultaneously being something you wont even own is that serious to you.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Maybe hate is a strong word but you have entirely too much vitriol for me, and constantly say all kinds of bs to try and get to me.

I don’t understand why it’s that serious to you while simultaneously being something you wont even own is that serious to you.
You think you are way too important lol. Me, along with essentially everyone else, thinking that your disappeared because of an L isn’t vitriol. It is common sense.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You think you are way too important lol. Me, along with essentially everyone else, thinking that your disappeared because of an L isn’t vitriol. It is common sense.
There you go not owning it, you’re so incapable of taking accountability that you frame this as something I think.

Obviously I am important to you Billiam, I’ve had you in your feelings since 2021 over what I think.

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
Exactly. If UGA won that game. He would have ran his fingers through his grandmas couch cushions and found that $1 to sign back up.
Lol how many times have we heard this story over the last 15 years of these message boards?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Exactly. If UGA won that game. He would have ran his fingers through his grandmas couch cushions and found that $1 to sign back up.
Lol how many times have we heard this story over the last 15 years of these message boards?
Hypotheticals don’t matter, my sub ended DEC 1st.

UGA lost the next day, I decided to put off resubscribing until after spending the 3k I knew I’d at least be spending for Christmas.

The fact it has y’all fools so bent out of shape is hilarious. :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
There you go not owning it, you’re so incapable of taking accountability that you frame this as something I think.

Obviously I am important to you Billiam, I’ve had you in your feelings since 2021 over what I think.
Dude, you were still getting trolled from the grave after I got permabanned on 247 lol. I don’t have “feelings” on a message board. I just point out facts and prove you wrong frequently. You get upset, cry about being “lured”, talk about UGA’s W-L record against everyone except Alabama when that wasn’t even a point of discussion, rinse and repeat.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Facts. Too many to count, yet Doe thinks it is an original “excuse” and people will buy that sh*t. Notice how he didn’t “find” the money to re-up until Saban retired? Convenient.

• Haha
Reactions: dp rtr

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Hypotheticals don’t matter, my sub ended DEC 1st.

UGA lost the next day, I decided to put off resubscribing until after spending the 3k I knew I’d at least be spending for Christmas.

The fact it has y’all fools so bent out of shape is hilarious. :ROFLMAO:
You just so happened to “find” that $1 after Saban retired :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You mistake “bent out of shape” for people simply thinking your “excuse” is pathetic. Quite a reach.

• Haha
Reactions: dp rtr

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
Facts. Too many to count, yet Doe thinks it is an original “excuse” and people will buy that sh*t. Notice how he didn’t “find” the money to re-up until Saban retired? Convenient.
Exactly that’s why he goes on the no respect list.

Reactions: Bigwilly64

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Dude, you were still getting trolled from the grave after I got permabanned on 247 lol. I don’t have “feelings” on a message board. I just point out facts and prove you wrong frequently. You get upset, cry about being “lured”, talk about UGA’s W-L record against everyone except Alabama when that wasn’t even a point of discussion, rinse and repeat.
You’re lying Billiam, I would love to talk about UGA’s 1-2 record against Bama since I joined a messageboard that has yielded more natties.

What is it specifically that you would like to discuss, and it’s fine if you continue coping by framing me bringing up Bama’s 35-6 nattyless record since you started fanboying for them as me crying about being lured :ROFLMAO:

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You just so happened to “find” that $1 after Saban retired :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You mistake “bent out of shape” for people simply thinking your “excuse” is pathetic. Quite a reach.
I think yall being so invested inproclaimimg im lying and making excuses instead of taking what I say at face value is pathetic:ROFLMAO:

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I had the money to reup at the time DA it isn’t that I didn’t.

I just chose not to, how hard of a concept is that for you to grasp?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You’re lying Billiam, I would love to talk about UGA’s 1-2 record against Bama since I joined a messageboard that has yielded more natties.

What is it specifically that you would like to discuss, and it’s fine if you continue coping by framing me bringing up Bama’s 35-6 nattyless record since you started fanboying for them as me crying about being lured :ROFLMAO:
Me: “Alabama will whip UGA’s a$$”
Alabama does.
You: “but look at their records against other schools!!!!”
I never said anything about other schools or predicted NC winners. That is your deflection tactic.

Latest posts