Did everyone forget to renew their subs?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
#ButIWasRightAboutSabanBeimgDoneDoe?
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
Done doing what?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Done doing what?
Winning natties, I could tell from the 2021 season going forward just two games in.

It’s why I predicted a 31-20 Bama/FL game that year that Bama barely won 31-29.

You a joke the way you want to emphasize my takes I end up wrong on while never acknowledging the ones I nailed.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Winning natties, I could tell from the 2021 season going forward just two games in.

It’s why I predicted a 31-20 Bama/FL game that year that Bama barely won 31-29.

You a joke the way you want to emphasize my takes I end up wrong on while never acknowledging the ones I nailed.
Sure you could. You just KNEW that Michigan would do what UGA couldn’t and knock Alabama out. I’m sure you felt so strongly about it that you bet that elusive $1 that you saved from reupping.

If you are being honest with yourself, I bet you thought that Alabama would win it last year after getting in, but I don’t expect you to admit it.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Sure you could. You just KNEW that Michigan would do what UGA couldn’t and knock Alabama out. I’m sure you felt so strongly about it that you bet that elusive $1 that you saved from reupping.

If you are being honest with yourself, I bet you thought that Alabama would win it last year after getting in, but I don’t expect you to admit it.
I didn’t say that DA, I said I’ve been saying Saban wasn’t going to win another natty since 2021.

It was just an opinion, could have ended up wrong like I have on 2/3 UGA BAMA games…but I ended up right.

I don’t expect you to seriously acknowledge me being right the same way you’re obsessed with me being wrong though…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I didn’t say that DA, I said I’ve been saying Saban wasn’t going to win another natty since 2021.

It was just an opinion, could have ended up wrong like I have on 2/3 UGA BAMA games…but I ended up right.

I don’t expect you to seriously acknowledge me being right the same way you’re obsessed with me being wrong though…
It is like the saying “a broken clock is right twice per day”.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
It is like the saying “a broken clock is right twice per day”.
I’ve actually been right more than I’ve been wrong though.

You just like to focus on 2 games outta 43…

For some reason you think cfb only consists of UGA Bama games.

Even if it did, UGA still has more natties since you started beating your chest.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I’ve actually been right more than I’ve been wrong though.

You just like to focus on 2 games outta 43…

For some reason you think cfb only consists of UGA Bama games.

Even if it did, UGA still has more natties since you started beating your chest.
What have you been right about? A 70 year old not winning an NC? That isn’t the “win” that you think it is. Winning an NC requires many things to fall in line (injuries, schedule, winning even on off games, etc). The underlying premise of your “Saban Done” take was that UGA would stop him from winning more. I’m sure you won’t admit that though and will act like you had a premonition that Michigan would be the team. :ROFLMAO:

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
What have you been right about? A 70 year old not winning an NC? That isn’t the “win” that you think it is. Winning an NC requires many things to fall in line (injuries, schedule, winning even on off games, etc). The underlying premise of your “Saban Done” take was that UGA would stop him from winning more. I’m sure you won’t admit that though and will act like you had a premonition that Michigan would be the team. :ROFLMAO:
UGA did stop him DA, 33-18.

Not once did I think Bama was winning the natty last year.

I was pretty sure if Mich didn’t miss a fg or turn the ball over. They’d win…

Bama wasn’t a natty winning caliber team last year.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
UGA did stop him DA, 33-18.

Not once did I think Bama was winning the natty last year.

I was pretty sure if Mich didn’t miss a fg or turn the ball over. They’d win…

Bama wasn’t a natty winning caliber team last year.
Was UGA a natty-winning team last year?

UGA didn’t stop him…..the Turf Gods did lmao.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Was UGA a natty-winning team last year?

UGA didn’t stop him…..the Turf Gods did lmao.
No, but they’ve never been a semi final game losing team either, btw Bama wasn’t even a division winning team in 2022 :ROFLMAO: yet you beat your chest about what they “would have done” if they didn’t suck and lose 2 regular season games.

Keep using the injury cope about that 33-18 beat down Billiam…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
No, but they’ve never been a semi final game losing team either, btw Bama wasn’t even a division winning team in 2022 :ROFLMAO: yet you beat your chest about what they “would have done” if they didn’t suck and lose 2 regular season games.

Keep using the injury cope about that 33-18 beat down Billiam…
History is on my side about 2022, as much as it pains you. Kirby has 1 win, in a rematch with a few significant differences in the Bama team. Kirby never beat a Saban team in a non-rematch scenario.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
History is on my side about 2022, as much as it pains you. Kirby has 1 win, in a rematch with a few significant differences in the Bama team. Kirby never beat a Saban team in a non-rematch scenario.
It really isn’t because you’re leaving out an enormous amount of context(Bama actually being good enough to win its division/conference) :ROFLMAO:

They gave up 50 to TN dude, Bama was mid in 2022 and not on UGA’s level.

The results speak for themselves, but cope…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It really isn’t because you’re leaving out an enormous amount of context(Bama actually being good enough to win its division/conference) :ROFLMAO:

They gave up 50 to TN dude, Bama was mid in 2022 and not on UGA’s level.

The results speak for themselves, but cope…
You used this same transitive property analysis in 2021 and 2023. Those results speak for themselves IYAM.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You used this same transitive property analysis in 2021 and 2023. Those results speak for themselves IYAM.
Transitive property is irrelevant when Bama wasn’t even good enough to play against UGA Billiam, you’re being really obtuse.

Bama actually made the conference title those years, they gave up 50 to TN in 2022…

Ouch.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Transitive property is irrelevant when Bama wasn’t even good enough to play against UGA Billiam, you’re being really obtuse.

Bama actually made the conference title those years, they gave up 50 to TN in 2022…

Ouch.
Doesn’t matter. They have looked like sh*t against other teams recently, but still pistol-whipped UGA. You know it, too. That is why the big sigh of relief came from Athens when Alabama was listed at #5 in the final playoff rankings.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Doesn’t matter. They have looked like sh*t against other teams recently, but still pistol-whipped UGA. You know it, too. That is why the big sigh of relief came from Athens when Alabama was listed at #5 in the final playoff rankings.
It does matter Billiam, a lot.

How can Bama beat UGA in a game they aren’t good enough to play in?

Only thing I know from that season is Bama couldn’t stop TN from dropping 50 or win its division.

Simply wasn’t on UGA’s level and the results show it, but keep pumping sunshine and coping :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It does matter Billiam, a lot.

How can Bama beat UGA in a game they aren’t good enough to play in?

Only thing I know from that season is Bama couldn’t stop TN from dropping 50 or win its division.

Simply wasn’t on UGA’s level and the results show it, but keep pumping sunshine and coping :ROFLMAO:
The SECC wasn’t the only opportunity to play…..the committee did you boys a favor.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
The SECC wasn’t the only opportunity to play…..the committee did you boys a favor.
Using this same exact logic, I could say the committee did Mich and Bama a favor leaving out UGA last year then Billiam :ROFLMAO:

We both know what happens to Bama and Mich when UGA gets into the playoffs after losing the SECC…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023

Billiam keeps pumping sunshine for a multi regular season game/division losing team filled with top NFL draft picks:ROFLMAO:

Latest posts