ESPN way too early rankings....

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I wouldn’t like this if I were you. UGA seems to be following the trend of the Saban teams. They were preseason #1 in 2023 and didn’t even win the conference. Saban teams performed better when they weren’t the favorite. In fact, most of Saban’s NCs came when they weren’t the preseason favorite.
Also, I would be willing to bet a large sum that Alabama finishes higher than #5 in the SEC.

Reactions: P3sty Pupil

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Rankings don’t matter but it’s funny to see the natty champ barely be placed inside the top15…

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
I wouldn’t like this if I were you. UGA seems to be following the trend of the Saban teams. They were preseason #1 in 2023 and didn’t even win the conference. Saban teams performed better when they weren’t the favorite. In fact, most of Saban’s NCs came when they weren’t the preseason favorite.
Also, I would be willing to bet a large sum that Alabama finishes higher than #5 in the SEC.
I agree. Probably #4.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Cannot confirm nor deny
I’m “hurting” so much that I might disappear into witness protection for a month.
Dumb And Dumber Lol GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 7hillsDawg

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I’m “hurting” so much that I might disappear into witness protection for a month.
Dumb And Dumber Lol GIF
Still crying because daddy abandoned you huh :ROFLMAO:?

I don’t even know why you’re in your feelings talking sheet.

Main said you’re hurt and I said I can’t say whether you are or not, I’m not surprised it triggered you though…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: UGA03MAIN

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Kirby will continue stacking natties. You can have that lame award, considering tier 2 barely recruits that will be the last award he sniffs.

Tier 2 was good enough to beat Sark 2x in the last 12 months. Let's see how many points Mike Dodo can generate when they go to Austin bc we know 4th and Kiby has a long track record of slowing elite Os down

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Tier 2 was good enough to beat Sark 2x in the last 12 months. Let's see how many points Mike Dodo can generate when they go to Austin bc we know 4th and Kiby has a long track record of slowing elite Os down
The superior elite tier 1 coach had 2 natties in the last 3 years. Congrats on your meaningless stat, again. You keep posting things that back up the facts of tier 2

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
He actually has a decent record against Saban……something that a certain HC doesn’t.
Has nothing to do with gumps hanging their hat on DeBoer beating him as if he’s some all time great.

Keep up Billiam…

Last edited:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Has nothing to do with gumps hanging their hat on DeBoer beating him as if he’s done all time great.

Keep up Billiam…
It isn’t just him….your boy Lanning too. 5-0 against the 2 of them is pretty strong. If Alabama had hired Lanning, UGA fans would be screaming from the rooftops “but he was 0-3 against DeBoer!!!!” Same thing with Sark. You boys are deluded into thinking Kirby is the only good football coach.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You asked the question, I answered it. Go cry somewhere else.
The way you proclaim ppl are hurt and crying is top notch projection/comedy :ROFLMAO:

I think gumps celebrating DeBoer’s natties at Sioux Falls is beautiful actually!

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
It isn’t just him….your boy Lanning too. 5-0 against the 2 of them is pretty strong. If Alabama had hired Lanning, UGA fans would be screaming from the rooftops “but he was 0-3 against DeBoer!!!!” Same thing with Sark. You boys are deluded into thinking Kirby is the only good football coach.
UGA has you so in your feels you spend all your time coming up with “what if” hypotheticals about its fans…:ROFLMAO:

#ButHeFiveAndOhAgainstSarkAndLannimgDoe?
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Reactions: KoreyDawg

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Will be hard to catch you, buddy boy. Alabama has beaten you down into a Battered Woman.
Yes, I think I will be ok with UGA winning 2 of the last 3 NC's(NCAA) with Kirby at the helm while bama has lost the GOAT and went tier 2 route

Latest posts