ESPN way too early rankings....

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
It is hilarious that you think Alabama or its’ fans are impressed with UGA “n*tties”. As with 2023, you won’t be able to dodge Alabama in 2024.
The even funnier part is that with Alabama averaging 2 Ls per year and UGA having its greatest run ever, Alabama still owns that a$$ 2-1. Yikes.
Who are you trying to convince with this novel

Me or yourself?

Bama has averaged 2 L’s and failed to win a single natty since you started popping off and that’s ok Billiam…

embrace it!

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I’m not surprised you don’t have the balls to simply answer how many natties has Bama won since you started running your mouth, I literally said you wouldn’t…

#ButWeBeatUGA2Outta3YearsDoe?
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
“N*tties” lmao. This whole thing didn’t start over Natties, it started over Alabama whipping UGA’s a$$. And they just did it again….

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Who are you trying to convince with this novel

Me or yourself?

Bama has averaged 2 L’s and failed to win a single natty since you started popping off and that’s ok Billiam…

embrace it!
And still…..owned UGA’s a$$ lmao.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
“N*tties” lmao. This whole thing didn’t start over Natties, it started over Alabama whipping UGA’s a$$. And they just did it again….
That’s a lie Billiam…you threw a fit because you didn’t understand my optimism as a fan of a team who “had’nt won sheet in 40 years”.

You told me that I should wait until UGA wins before being confident.

You even said I “should be more like Watty and Kirb”

Spin away though Billaim…

#ButIWasStillRightAboutSabanDoe?

Reactions: UGA03MAIN

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Still waiting on Billiam to have the balls to simply admit how many titles have Bama and UGA won since he ran his mouth…

It obviously pains him to simply answer the question :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
That’s a lie Billiam…you threw a fit because you didn’t understand my optimism as a fan of a team who “had’nt won sheet in 40 years”.

You told me that I should wait until UGA wins before being confident.

You even said I “should be more like Watty and Kirb”

Spin away though Billaim…

#ButIWasStillRightAboutSabanDoe?
Nah, spineless. Revisionist history. You said “no one would challenge UGA”. I said Alabama would with Bryce and those WRs…..and I was right. And it still bothers you. I didn’t say a thing about who would or wouldn’t win an NC. Too much luck involved in winning NCs. No luck involved with pushing UGA around.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Except for 33-18, and averaging 2 L’s in the process…correct
5 out of 6 is pure ownership. Kirby had his chance to quiet the crowd and prove that 33-18 wasn’t a fluke (when everyone agrees that it was), but got pushed around again.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Nah, spineless. Revisionist history. You said “no one would challenge UGA”. I said Alabama would with Bryce and those WRs…..and I was right. And it still bothers you. I didn’t say a thing about who would or wouldn’t win an NC. Too much luck involved in winning NCs. No luck involved with pushing UGA around.
“aNd I was rIgHt”
lol, k…

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
5 out of 6 is pure ownership. Kirby had his chance to quiet the crowd and prove that 33-18 wasn’t a fluke (when everyone agrees that it was), but got pushed around again.
…and still averaged 2 L’s the since you started running your little mouth at me…correct!

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
While you’re at it, take a look at those 2 L’s Bama has averaged since you started running ya mouth at me…
The ultimate battered woman tactic….”yeah I know you abused UGA again, but these other teams beat you!!!” Lol

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Not to UGA doe!!!!! Still owned that a$$.
Excellent point gumpman considering UGA and Bama have only played 3 times over 3 years making it mathematically impossible for either team to average multiple L’s… :ROFLMAO:

Then you have the audacity to question my comprehension skills…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
The ultimate battered woman tactic….”yeah I know you abused UGA again, but these other teams beat you!!!” Lol
33-18, Bama got stomped by UGA on the biggest stage then proceeded to get beat by 5 other teams averaging 2 L’s in the process…

UGA has lost to the GOAT twice over 3 years, the situations aren’t nearly the same no matter how you much you spin it…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
33-18, Bama got stomped by UGA on the biggest stage then proceeded to get beat by 5 other teams averaging 2 L’s in the process…

UGA has lost to the GOAT twice over 3 years, the situations aren’t nearly the same no matter how you much you spin it…
Alabama owns UGA, earthworm.

VOLatile85

Aug 25, 2022
TN will win 10 and finish top 10. I think TN beats Oklahoma at their place and depending on how Bama adjusts to their new coach could beat Bama at home for 11 wins. Lose to UGA on the road but it’s closer than it was in 2022.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
TN will win 10 and finish top 10. I think TN beats Oklahoma at their place and depending on how Bama adjusts to their new coach could beat Bama at home for 11 wins. Lose to UGA on the road but it’s closer than it was in 2022.
No Way Reaction GIF by Chris TDL

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
Bunch of dawgs living in the past in here i see.
DeBoss coming to own another P5 conference.

Latest posts