ESPN's top 10 Breakout Players for 2024

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
The King of CFB checking in with 5* UGA Legacy RB Justice Haynes

He finished with 168 yards and two touchdowns on 25 carries, but he showed enough flashes to let the Tide faithful know what was coming in the future. Now, under new head coach Kalen DeBoer and with the departure of both Jase McClellan and Roydell Williams, Haynes could be primed for a big second season.

Ten breakout players​

Teitum Tuioti and Matayo Uiagalelei, Edge, Oregon

Rueben Owens, RB, Texas A&M:

. Darrell Jackson Jr., DL, Florida State:

Zachariah Branch, WR, USC

Rueben Bain Jr., Edge, Miami:

Suntarine Perkins, LB, Ole Miss

Jeremiah Smith, WR, Ohio State

Raylen Wilson, LB, Georgia

Nico Iamaleava, QB, Tennessee

Justice Haynes, RB, Alabama:

Reactions: Bigwilly64

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Isn’t that the same scrub that lost to Michigan with the rest of the scrubs? Take your time

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
The King of CFB checking in with 5* UGA Legacy RB Justice Haynes

He finished with 168 yards and two touchdowns on 25 carries, but he showed enough flashes to let the Tide faithful know what was coming in the future. Now, under new head coach Kalen DeBoer and with the departure of both Jase McClellan and Roydell Williams, Haynes could be primed for a big second season.

Ten breakout players​

Teitum Tuioti and Matayo Uiagalelei, Edge, Oregon

Rueben Owens, RB, Texas A&M:

. Darrell Jackson Jr., DL, Florida State:

Zachariah Branch, WR, USC

Rueben Bain Jr., Edge, Miami:

Suntarine Perkins, LB, Ole Miss

Jeremiah Smith, WR, Ohio State

Raylen Wilson, LB, Georgia

Nico Iamaleava, QB, Tennessee

Justice Haynes, RB, Alabama:
While you’re at it can you pull up the one where they ranked the best coach in College Football? Take all the time you need phag boy, and pull up the one where The Sporting News ranked the top coach also, get your little cock sucken girlfriend Willy to give you a hand

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
While you’re at it can you pull up the one where they ranked the best coach in College Football? Take all the time you need phag boy, and pull up the one where The Sporting News ranked the top coach also, get your little cock sucken girlfriend Willy to give you a hand
This thread is about the top breakout performers for 2024. Not sure why this sent you off the rails, bc UGA has one listed too

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Yikes. The thought of a 5* UGA legacy beast at RB playing for Alabama has made Korey an emotional mess.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Yikes. The thought of a 5* UGA legacy beast at RB playing for Alabama has made Korey an emotional mess.
Go back and visit my posts when Haynes was being recruited, I never wanted him, too small, but keep reaching son, I did want Downs though, kid’s a phucken STUD

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Go back and visit my posts when Haynes was being recruited, I never wanted him, too small, but keep reaching son, I did want Downs though, kid’s a phucken STUD
With those clowns that UGA trots out at RB? Lmao. Haynes would have been the best RB on UGA’s roster LAST YEAR. Daljun Edwards :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Nope, but they did beat that JayVee team from Athens, and it turned you into a ball-sucking Michigan fan.
Still hurts doesn’t it punk? Harbaugh wiped his nuts all over the PHONY GOAT’S face

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
With those clowns that UGA trots out at RB? Lmao. Haynes would have been the best RB on UGA’s roster LAST YEAR. Daljun Edwards :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You mean the kid that won two rings? You’re losing as usual, I OWN YOU BOY

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You mean the kid that won two rings? You’re losing as usual, I OWN YOU BOY
Nah, I’m talking about the kid who, like all UGA players, is Alabama’s b*tch.

27-24
1-5

Imagine trotting out a bum like Daijun Edwards at RB and thinking you would beat Alabama. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Nah, I’m talking about the kid who, like all UGA players, is Alabama’s b*tch.

27-24
1-5

Imagine trotting out a bum like Daijun Edwards at RB and thinking you would beat Alabama. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You mean like the BUM QB that beat Saban’s washed up azz at Texas A&M? You’re making my case Drag boy

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You mean like the BUM QB that beat Saban’s washed up azz at Texas A&M? You’re making my case Drag boy
All I see is you continuing to ride the D of other teams because you know YOU and UGA are Alabama’s b*tch.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
You’re talking like you went on and won a Natty, oh wait

I know it's hard for a fan of a program that has never dominated The SEC but that was The Kings 30th SEC Title.

That being said your excitement over UGAs 4th NC 2 years ago is hillarious

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I know it's hard for a fan of a program that has never dominated The SEC but that was The Kings 30th SEC Title.

That being said your excitement over UGAs 4th NC 2 years ago is hillarious
Could you imagine being forced to ride the D of another team because another program OWNS ours so bad?

Reactions: Easttexastide

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Could you imagine being forced to ride the D of another team because another program OWNS ours so bad?

Not sure if that's worse or pretending like the 2023 SECCG never happened bc UGA has won so many Natties now that's all that matters. I guess UGA fans have forgotten they have won the same amount of SECC as UTjr 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

Latest posts