OT, how many remember this?

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Many a bottle of Boone's Farm littered the halls of Critz Hall back in the day. Would buy a case or two in New Orleans at Schwegmann's to bring back to the guys at the dorm. You had to be only 18 to buy back then. Fun times.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I felt a little nauseated when I saw the pic...
Me too. The few times I tried Boone's Farm, it would fill me up before it gave me an inkling of a buzz. Then I'd just feel sick to my stomach the rest of the night.

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
I used to ride the train. Drank two 5th's one night as a dare. Puked about 2/3 the way through the 2nd bottle, washed my face off to cool down and kept going. ETA: Patdog, it was your younger brother who dared me.

• Haha
Reactions: patdog

rem101

Jan 22, 2008
Tokay $.79 wine
Bali Hi $.89 wine
Pink ripple
Old 14 oz for the price of 12oz
12oz Schlitz in the bottle $.99 a six pack the year I graduated from high school
Champale the champagne of bottled beer
When I was in college and home for summer, one day we were headed out on the boat to horn island. Probably 2007ish. My dad said he was tired of me and my buddies drinking his beer out of his ice chest, so he bought me and a friend a 6 pack of 16 oz schlitz and told told us we could have his beer once we finished those. He thought it was hilarious.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Anyone remember this stuff?

I had graduated by the time it came out, but was still living in Starkville. One faithful night at Rick's the Budweiser reps showed up and started giving this away at the beer the "kiosk" they would wheel out on occasions. If you ever frequented RIck's, you know a fight would happen in the parking lot at least once a weekend. Standard fair...bar shuts down at midnight and a couple goons decide to go at it. This night was different. People were fighting by 9:45. The parking lot looked like a drunken Muy Thai gym. Really impressive stuff.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I got hammered off of all sorts of stuff in college, but Boone's Farm was never one of those things.
Itd be surprising if it was something that even half the Pack got hammered from back in college. I dont remember any guys walking around parties drinking a bottle of Boone's.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
View attachment 572907

This was a popular cheapish beer in the late 90’s. Lost my virginity drinking this. Yes, she was cute before I started drinking. No, I don’t have pictures.
Was cheap on tap at Flo and eddie’s. (RIP). Would give you the liquid sh_ts the next day something terrible.