Philly having buyers remorse from the all the Dawgs drafted!

Saban_Says

Mar 1, 2024
Philly Eagles stocked up on UGA defenders none of which have lived up to their college or NFL projected hype!

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
UGA players aren’t involved in that “mid” pass rush?
Jordan is a run stuffer with 2.5
Jalen was 3rd in sacks with 6 and lead all DL with TFLs
Nolan played down the stretch but backs up a guy that had 11 and was a rookie
Even Kelee pitched in a sack and a pick
Nakobe had .5 sack in 4 starts (played 5)

so like I said it wasn't due to UGA players

Like how u ignored I said the issue was coverage along with pass rush

Attachments

• IMG_3953.png
    IMG_3953.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Jordan is a run stuffer with 2.5
Jalen was 3rd in sacks with 6 and lead all DL with TFLs
Nolan played down the stretch but backs up a guy that had 11 and was a rookie
Even Kelee pitched in a sack and a pick
Nakobe had .5 sack in 4 starts (played 5)

so like I said it wasn't due to UGA players

Like how u ignored I said the issue was coverage along with pass rush
Those are pedestrian numbers, but I forgot all UGA players are awesome in that little pea brain of yours. 10 sacks out of 5 players is LEGIT.

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
Those are pedestrian numbers, but I forgot all UGA players are awesome in that little pea brain of yours. 10 sacks out of 5 players is LEGIT.
Yea if they were full time starters and not part of a rotation.

meanwhile Jalen had 1 less sack as a DT in a rotation in comparison to yall boy in Houston as a full time starter

You are really an idiot. I'm gonna just stop responding to you your stupidity makes my head hurt

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

meanwhile Jalen had 1 less sack as a DT in a rotation in comparison to yall boy in Houston as a full time starter

You are really an idiot. I'm gonna just stop responding to you your stupidity makes my head hurt
Are you talking about the NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year? Jalen only being a “rotational player” seems bust-worthy. Or, at least, I’m sure you would label him as that if he played for Alabama.

UGA fans have touted “Philly Dawgs!!!!” for a year, but when the defense underperforms…..”it isn’t the UGA players fault”. You are so predictable.

Not responding to me is probably the best move for you, Hube. You are bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
Are you talking about the NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year? Jalen only being a “rotational player” seems bust-worthy. Or, at least, I’m sure you would label him as that if he played for Alabama.

UGA fans have touted “Philly Dawgs!!!!” for a year, but when the defense underperforms…..”it isn’t the UGA players fault”. You are so predictable.

Not responding to me is probably the best move for you, Hube. You are bringing a knife to a gun fight.
1 less sack that the rookie of the year sounds like he is balling especially as a DT.

5 players out of 53 you are a blithering idiot.

yea I have a knife and you have a pop gun

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
1 less sack that the rookie of the year sounds like he is balling especially as a DT.

5 players out of 53 you are a blithering idiot.

yea I have a knife and you have a pop gun
Philly has 53 players on defense? Talk about a reach…..

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022

Pot meet kettle

Latest posts