Robert Gillespie told UGA no thanks

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
And yet, here you are.
Nice whiff, stop letting that ego lead you astray Billiam:ROFLMAO:

I’d talking about the times where you cry (pretty much everyday) about me disappearing DA…I know that left a black hole sized void in your life.

“Mizzou wasn’t here to respond to my pointless sheet talk, wah wah wah”

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
So, the spineless coward doubles down :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It’s amazing that you haven’t realized these Jedi mind tricks you try to play on me don’t work.

Regardless Saban done and Bama hasn’t won a natty since covid, tough titty…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Nice whiff, stop letting that ego lead you astray Billiam:ROFLMAO:

I’d talking about the times where you cry (pretty much everyday) about me disappearing DA…I know that left a black hole sized void in your life.

“Mizzou wasn’t here to respond to my pointless sheet talk, wah wah wah”
You are the perfect example of the new generation lmao. Crybaby, whiny, pampered, disappears when things don’t go there way, etc. Never change.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You are the perfect example of the new generation lmao. Crybaby, whiny, pampered, disappears when things don’t go there way, etc. Never change.
You are the perfect example of emotional effeminate males.

You have been breathing down my neck for 3+ seasons over a trivial azz football game, and in your mind I’m really this messed up person and you’re perched up upon your moral high ground pedestal.

Again, all over a game :ROFLMAO:

#ButSabanStillDoneDoe?

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
Just bevause it triggers you insecurity doesn’t mean it’s not history.

No team has ever went 3 straight regular seasons undefeated.

Bama couldn’t even go undefeated against TN for 3 seasons :ROFLMAO:
Bammer just got off a 15 game winning streak against TN. Which is over double UGA's best.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Bammer just got off a 15 game winning streak against TN. Which is over double UGA's best.
Ok, but my point is you can’t try to sheet on UGA going undefeated 3 seasons in a row in the regular season.

If your team lost to a team UGA played…

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
Ok, but my point is you can’t try to sheet on UGA going undefeated 3 seasons in a row in the regular season.

If your team lost to a team UGA played…
Don't think I did.
2022 was a horrible under-achievement for Bammer. I'm just correcting you that Bammer owns UT even worse than Bammer owns UGA.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Don't think I did.
2022 was a horrible under-achievement for Bammer. I'm just correcting you that Bammer owns UT even worse than Bammer owns UGA.
I know you didn’t.

The guy I was conversing with did…

He’s too busy saying how UGA plays nobody that he doesn’t realize Bama lost to one of those nobodies.

3 actually but LSU and Michigan don’t apply to the point I was making about 3 straight undefeated regular seasons…

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
I know you didn’t.

The guy I was conversing with did…

He’s too busy saying how UGA plays nobody that he doesn’t realize Bama lost to one of those nobodies.

3 actually but LSU and Michigan don’t apply to the point I was making about 3 straight undefeated regular seasons…
Which is incredibly impressive and something I hope to see myself

Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Which is incredibly impressive and something I hope to see myself
Tbh, I’ve never not acknowledged how incredible the sustained run of excellence Saban/Bama put forth.

I didn’t like it and was envious before I was able to witness UGA get a natty but I wasn’t willfully ignorant to reality.

To the point where I told myself “eventually they will fall off”….you know you’re good the only thing others have to count on knocking you off is FatherTime…

That’s where Bama was with Saban…

Reactions: P3sty Pupil

Latest posts