Rule 2 violation from the Alumni Association...

Three Putt

Nov 15, 2005
"piano in the deep background" version of whatever the hell they call the musical accompaniment to the infamous "Go State" cheer. Most impressive. And isn't that a damn strong cheer to begin with? "Go, state ... go state." Repeat twice. Big finale ... "Go state."

Invigorating. Intense even.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
camera that they were using. it looks like someone did it with their camera phone. some of the people in the back are a total blur. they send this out to thousands of students and faculty today, not to mention alumni and posting it on state's website, and they couldn't get a better camera. nice.

Agentdog

Aug 16, 2006
Yeah, you would think we (State) could do something much more creative like......oh......i don't know.....Roll Tide! over and over and over.

17 off.....you ain't fooling anybody.

davatron

May 28, 2007
the video is down-scaled to a smaller resolution and compressed so that it will load quickly even on the shittiest of internet connections.

I don't think they were shooting an spot to be broadcast in 1080 progressive scan... more like a goofy email to send out to everyone..

But really, I guess everyone on this board feels the need to ***** about something...

Todd04State

May 2, 2006
I thought the choir sounded pretty good.

It also looks like they've upgraded the choir shed.

To make it sports related- thank God it wasn't Jackie's daughter.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
In the early 1980s before expansion (maybe 1985?), MSU had an organist play a few games in at least one season. And not that anyone else would care, but an organist played "Hail State" at my father's funeral some five years ago. I think it sounded pretty good then too.

Edited to add funeral info.