Sam Petitto leaving bama....

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
No, everything in the post you quoted is a fact, son.
1. NSD is almost a year away
2. DeBoer has been on the job just over a month

Exactly how many commitments do you expect DeBoer to have so far? He has known these kids for just over 30 days, and most of his first 30 days was spent re-recruiting the kids already on the roster.
Kirby will out recruit that scrub in his sleep

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Y’all got NC ribbons compared to Alabama’s trophy case. It is good to be the KING, son.
Saban took them with him son, your National Title days are over clown
Book It Tony Khan GIF by AEWonTV

Reactions: UGA03MAIN

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You are either illiterate, or choose to just ignore history. Including Saban, 5 different HCs have won NCs at Alabama.
Alabama was on life support before Saban you phucken clown, y’all was on your knees begging for Rich Rodriquez lol, so don’t act like y’all was on top before Saban took over. I remember the Mike Shula, Mike Dubose and the Gene Stalling days. BIITCH BOY

Reactions: UGA03MAIN

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Alabama was on life support before Saban you phucken clown, y’all was on your knees begging for Rich Rodriquez lol, so don’t act like y’all was on top before Saban took over. I remember the Mike Shula, Mike Dubose and the Gene Stalling days. BIITCH BOY
Because of crippling sanctions, you dolt. Gene Stallings? He won an NC, DA and about 28 games in a row.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Because of crippling sanctions, you dolt. Gene Stallings? He won an NC, DA and about 28 games in a row.
And he got fired, so my point stands BIITCH BOY, And I forgot about Smoking Joe Kines
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Last edited:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Excuse making phaggot
You seem to mistake “facts” for excuses. Alabama had about half of the scholarship players as the teams they were playing against. You are using that as the “norm that Bama will go back to”. Good luck in hoping that Alabama gets decimated by scholarship reductions again.

I noticed you glossed over the Stallings comment lmao. “I remember the Stallings era!!!” Good. He won 80% of his games with an NC in 7 years.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You seem to mistake “facts” for excuses. Alabama had about half of the scholarship players as the teams they were playing against. You are using that as the “norm that Bama will go back to”. Good luck in hoping that Alabama gets decimated by scholarship reductions again.

I noticed you glossed over the Stallings comment lmao. “I remember the Stallings era!!!” Good. He won 80% of his games with an NC in 7 years.
Noticed how you tap danced over the Shula and Dubose years
Tap Dance GIF

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Noticed how you tap danced over the Shula and Dubose years
Tap Dance GIF
Did I? No, I believe I addressed that with the “half of the scholarship players” comment. Both coaches sucked, but Dubose still won an SECC. Thinking that those 2 are the expectation for Alabama while ignoring the fact that 5 different coaches have won NCs at Alabama is very illiterate Korey-esque.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Did I? No, I believe I addressed that with the “half of the scholarship players” comment. Both coaches sucked, but Dubose still won an SECC. Thinking that those 2 are the expectation for Alabama while ignoring the fact that 5 different coaches have won NCs at Alabama is very illiterate Korey-esque.
Addressed it with one of your usual excuses lol, take the L and move along my guy. Just like you made up an excuse when Saban got his azz handed to him by that small school in Louisiana, you got an excuse for everything

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You mention him more than anyone. Be honest, where does Jan 10, 2024 rank on your list of “greatest days of my life”?
Didn’t bother me at all my guy, but I enjoyed watching Harbaugh bend the PHONY GOAT over and check his oil
Motor Oil Car GIF

Latest posts